• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

SAI M1A Package Houston TX

This is a discussion on SAI M1A Package Houston TX within the Other Firearms for Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; Ok Guys after some serious thought I have decided to sell my well taken care of SAI M1A, I am only interested in a FTF ...

Old 08-09-2011, 10:03 PM   #1
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 4134
SAI M1A Package Houston TX

Ok Guys after some serious thought I have decided to sell my well taken care of SAI M1A, I am only interested in a FTF transaction with the Houston TX Area.

I am willing to pull the optics and mount to sell the rifle, also for those seriously interested we can meet at a local range and you are more than willing to send some down range, I will be out of town for the next 2 weeks on business to give those interested to think over what a great deal this is .. oh I guess one more important thing price is $1650 complete

Here are the specs:

SAI M1A STD (purchased NIB 08\2007)
Digital Camo Syn Stock (believe it to be GI with selector cut filled, I painted stock)
Sadlak Tin gas piston
Sadlak Oprod spring guide
Sadlak Alum mount
Gas system shimmed not unitized
Trigger job done by Bill Springfield (very crisp)
3x9 Burris Fullfield II w\TAC 2 Knobs
YHM bipod mount (bipod not included)
Blackhawk IVS cheekpad
(1) ten round mag
(1) well used but functional case

Thanks for looking !!

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always Remember:
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.
panther308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

BTT for local offer

Thanks

Always Remember:
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.
Old 08-22-2011, 02:14 PM   #3
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 49345
I'm local and interested. Which part of town are you in? What kind of paint did you use? Who installed the mounts?

Thanks

SA XDm -- SA XD9sc -- SA TRP -- SA Loaded 9mm -- SA EMP
Berreta 92FS -- S&W .38
AR15 w/ Aimpoint
B. Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
XDTalk 1K Member

Quote:
I'm local and interested. Which part of town are you in? What kind of paint did you use? Who installed the mounts?

Thanks
I am just outside Katy off of I-10 and Barker Cypress, Duracoat on the paint I think with a satin overcoat and I installed the Sadlak mount and optics with a torque wrench according to specs and then leveled the glass with a Site-lite SL-150 with recticle leveler

Always Remember:
Old 09-01-2011, 06:38 PM   #5
XDTalk 1K Member

Last BTT for Local offer, priced reduced to $1600

Thanks

Always Remember:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » Other Firearms for Sale

Search tags for this page
blackhawk ivs
m14 for sale houston
m14 for sale houston tx
m14 for sale in houston
m14 for sale texas

m1a for sale houston

m1a for sale houston texas

m1a for sale in houston

m1a for sale in texas

m1a houston

m1a houston for sale
m1a rifle for sale houston
m1a rifle for sale in tx
sai m1a
springfield m1a for sale in texas

used m1a for sale

Click on a term to search for related topics.