• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Wts/wtt pmags (oh)

This is a discussion on Wts/wtt pmags (oh) within the Other Firearms for Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have three OD Green Pmags Id like to sell out right, or trade them for either all Black, or Foliage Green Pmags. Two of ...

Old 04-23-2009, 06:55 AM   #1
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 2089
Wts/wtt pmags (oh)

I have three OD Green Pmags Id like to sell out right, or trade them for either all Black, or Foliage Green Pmags.

Two of them are the windowed version, the third is the standard version. All LNIB condition.

Windowed $17.00 shipped.
Standard $14.00 shipped.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
nikon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-23-2009, 07:00 AM   #2
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 17000
I don't know if mine are OD or foliage green....how would I tell?

"One is none, two is one, and three is just a good time." Clint Smith, referring to the number of guns you carry daily.
tomfoolery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 07:21 AM   #3
XDTalk 5K Member

OD Green is on the far right, Foliage Green is the one next to that.

The other two are obviously FDE then Black.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Old 04-23-2009, 07:24 AM   #4
XDTalk 5K Member

Mine are foliage...I have 3 windowed ones. If you need/prefer foliage for a build or something then i'll swap you.

Now what are you going to do to make up the difference of 1 of yours not being windowed

"One is none, two is one, and three is just a good time." Clint Smith, referring to the number of guns you carry daily.
Old 04-23-2009, 08:07 AM   #5
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Mine are foliage...I have 3 windowed ones. If you need/prefer foliage for a build or something then i'll swap you.

Now what are you going to do to make up the difference of 1 of yours not being windowed
Yeah I'm going to do a foliage build. I could pay you for the difference.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:22 AM   #6
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 29327
Nikon....now where you last week when I listed my three foilage Pmags that I traded to Tom...for a couple of FDE Pmags and ammo....and now he's trading with you. These Pmags are making the 3-C Ohio run....Columbus to Cinci to Cleveland.

Bump for a a couple of stand up guys.

"There are no restrictions on the First Amendment when trying to restrict the Second Amendment" -- Tim Inwood, Buckeye Firearms Association.

cooks128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #7
XDTalk 5K Member

Quote:
Yeah I'm going to do a foliage build. I could pay you for the difference.

I was just razzing ya....but feel free to pay me

PM me and i'll give you my address so you can send those mags.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » Other Firearms for Sale

magazines, magpul, od green, pmags