XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source!

XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! (http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/)
-   Other Firearms Accessories for Sale (http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/other-firearms-accessories-sale/)
-   -   For Sale Custom Ejection Port Dust cover Sale!!! (http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/other-firearms-accessories-sale/221197-custom-ejection-port-dust-cover-sale.html)

SimplyZombie 01-04-2013 07:00 PM

Custom Ejection Port Dust cover Sale!!!

Happy New Year! To celebrate the New Year and us being on a new forum we are offering a 25% off discount till the end of the month.

*This applies to all custom dust covers!!!

Diamond Engraved 556 Ejection Port Dust Cover

- Add a custom look to your Rifle

- Fits all M4 - M16 - AR-15 manufacturers and airsoft rifles

- The engraving is made using a diamond drag method which creates a beautiful "engraved" look and feel that you can actually feel with your fingertips.

- No harsh chemicals are used on the metal like laser engraving.

- Choice of inside, outside our inside and outside.

If you would like to order one please send me an email to
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
with how many you would like and I will get an invoice right out to you.

Price for single sided is $15.00 + Shipping
Price for Double sided is $20.00 + Shipping

Dont forget to check out our
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and like us on

rmccracken 01-09-2013 07:06 PM

Any idea how long after ordering for this to ship?

Thanks.

JaydenH 01-09-2013 07:08 PM

I cant see the Email address.

rmccracken 01-14-2013 06:13 AM

I ordered one of these last Monday. Can you give me an idea when it will ship?

rmccracken 01-22-2013 11:25 AM

It has now been more than 2 weeks and no cover. Not even any response with an answer to my question about how long I have to wait.

Not a happy camper right now.

mkmsr 01-22-2013 04:57 PM

got an email today saying mine is on the way.

rmccracken 01-22-2013 08:46 PM

I got an email today telling me that they are on a 10-15 business day turn around and they hope I understand.

Sonic04GT 01-22-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rmccracken (Post 3754036)
I got an email today telling me that they are on a 10-15 business day turn around and they hope I understand.

This guy has been blowin up the Equipment Exchange on AR15.com also. Let us know how it works out.

mkmsr 01-27-2013 02:33 PM

Got mine earlier in the week, quality product.. No complaints.