• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Last day to enter in our FREE AR-15 Lower and LPK Give-away!

This is a discussion on Last day to enter in our FREE AR-15 Lower and LPK Give-away! within the OnTargetAuctions.com forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; Today is the last day to get your entries into our AR-15 Lower and Lower Parts Kit Give-Away. This great give-away ends tonight at 11:59 ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » OnTargetAuctions.com » Last day to enter in our FREE AR-15 Lower and LPK Give-away!

Old 01-31-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
XDTalk Member

Member #: 65089
Last day to enter in our FREE AR-15 Lower and LPK Give-away!

Today is the last day to get your entries into our AR-15 Lower and Lower Parts Kit Give-Away. This great give-away ends tonight at 11:59 pm PST!

Click here for the details.

A winner will be randomly selected February 2, 2012, so stay tuned!

-.- -.-
Remove Ads
Old 02-09-2012, 04:29 AM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 62487
So? Who won?
- WI Concealed Carry Classes

μολὼν λαβέ

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." - Frank Zappa

Should be required reading for all members:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Old 02-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #3
XDTalk Member

And the winner is….

Sorry everyone for the delay. I thought I had posted the winner, but had only clicked "preview post" (on three forums no less!) and then was out the door to my other, less exciting real job.

Anyways, I am back and my partner informed me that I had not posted the results. Now I am just being cruel by not telling, but here it is without further ado. Drum roll please…..

And the winner was….

gunrnr65!

Congratulations!

Now the disclaimer stuff: The winner was chosen randomly using a software program called Raffle Copter. No preference was given in any way to/from any of the entrants.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #4
XDTalk Member

And the winner is….

Sorry everyone for the delay. I thought I had posted the winner, but had only clicked "preview post" (on three forums no less!) and then was out the door to my other, less exciting real job.

Anyways, I am back and my partner informed me that I had not posted the results. Now I am just being cruel by not telling, but here it is without further ado. Drum roll please…..

And the winner was….

gunrnr65!

Congratulations!

Now the disclaimer stuff: The winner was chosen randomly using a software program called Raffle Copter. No preference was given in any way to/from any of the entrants.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » OnTargetAuctions.com

ar-15, lower, lpk

Search tags for this page

ar lpk

griving away ar 15
lpk ar
Click on a term to search for related topics.