• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

post M1A pictures here

This is a discussion on post M1A pictures here within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; As you guys can probably tell by a lot of my posts I love my M1A's and I dont think there is a better rifle ...

Old 09-11-2008, 03:08 PM   #1
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 22487
post M1A pictures here

As you guys can probably tell by a lot of my posts I love my M1A's and I dont think there is a better rifle on the market. I am sorry if you feel different then I do and I wont argue with you. I have been trained on the M21, so I know this rifle inside and out. Could possibly be why I love it so much. So please show me your M1A, weather it be a standard, M21, scout squad, or a socom. It can be all tac'd out or bone stock, as long as its an M1A post it.

I will break the ice even though most have seen mine. My newest addition to my family, the M1A Scout Squad.

SA XD45acp, SA 1911 Operator, SA 1911 Loaded Champion, Glock 19, Glock 21, HK USP C (.40sw), S&W M&P 45, Beretta 92FS, Beretta M9, Ruger, Super Redhawk Alaskan .454, Taurus 605 .357mag, Ruger Mini 14, Mini 30, Ruger M77 MKII .308, GP-WASR 10, SA M1A Standard, SA M1A Scout Squad, SA M1A Socom 16, Bushmaster M4A3 PB, Remington 700 P .308, Remington 870 (3 of them), Mossberg 590A1
XfrankD is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-11-2008, 03:25 PM   #2
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 9181
I say this with all due respect(and I mean all DUE respect), and I am not trying to make any enemies. But....

You're unknowingly being kind of a dick, right now.

I have a M1A on layaway right now, with half down already paid. I think about it every minute of every day. I think about how I can beg, borrow or steal to get the money to get it out of hock, right this minute. I am really trying to forget about it.

This post didn't help my situation any.

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
LUVMYSIGP225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:45 PM   #3
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 26613
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMYSIGP225 View Post
I say this with all due respect(and I mean all DUE respect), and I am not trying to make any enemies. But....

I have a M1A on layaway right now, with half down already paid. I think about it every minute of every day. I think about how I can beg, borrow or steal to get the money to get it out of hock, right this minute. I am really trying to forget about it.

Thanks.

I feel that same way about the AR I want right now. But MY M1A is keeping me company... Hold it every night.

Rack the bolt.

Play with.

Look at.

Hold.

Any thing else?

"Out of every ONE HUNDRED men, TEN should not be here, EIGHTY are nothing but targets,
NINE are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they the battle make."

"Ah, but the ONE, ONE of them is a WARRIOR, and he will bring the others back."

Heraclitus 500 BC

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ
The DRis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #4
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 13287
Quote:
Originally Posted by The DRis View Post
I feel that same way about the AR I want right now. But MY M1A is keeping me company... Hold it every night.

Rack the bolt.

Play with.

Look at.

Hold.

Any thing else?
Don't forget to lube and stroke it!

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" -- Thomas Jefferson

Gun owner's prayer....
"Oh Lord, if I die, please don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her they cost."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
longtalltechsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:50 PM   #5
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 26613

"Out of every ONE HUNDRED men, TEN should not be here, EIGHTY are nothing but targets,
NINE are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they the battle make."

"Ah, but the ONE, ONE of them is a WARRIOR, and he will bring the others back."

Heraclitus 500 BC

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ
The DRis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 4134
Here you go !

STD SA M1A
Burris Fullfield II w/Tac knobs
Blackhawk IVS Cheekpad
Harris bipod

Always Remember:
A firearm is only an instrument. It contains no evil, no conscience, and no ability. It is strictly the intent, competence, and character of its user that decide the outcome of any and all actions taken with it.
panther308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:05 PM   #7
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 12963

griz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:06 PM   #8
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 26487
I've picked them up and stroked them in my local gun store... but I can't afford one until next year.. but it's on my short list.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety. Nor, are they likely to end up with either.

Benjamin Franklin
mp3mogul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:43 PM   #9
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 22487
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUVMYSIGP225 View Post

Thanks.

lol my bad, look at all these other people being dicks too!! haha

This thread is making me happy allready.
SA XD45acp, SA 1911 Operator, SA 1911 Loaded Champion, Glock 19, Glock 21, HK USP C (.40sw), S&W M&P 45, Beretta 92FS, Beretta M9, Ruger, Super Redhawk Alaskan .454, Taurus 605 .357mag, Ruger Mini 14, Mini 30, Ruger M77 MKII .308, GP-WASR 10, SA M1A Standard, SA M1A Scout Squad, SA M1A Socom 16, Bushmaster M4A3 PB, Remington 700 P .308, Remington 870 (3 of them), Mossberg 590A1
XfrankD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:44 PM   #10
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 12553
here you go...

close up of the M1A Loaded in the JAE stock with a Tasco SS 10x after a day of throwing some lead downrange

Marines usually come in two sizes.
Big and Mean or Skinny and Mean.

Last edited by Need For Speed; 09-11-2008 at 09:48 PM.
Need For Speed is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

Search tags for this page
jae m1a stocks

m1a

m1a jae stocks

m1a loaded

m1a scout
m1a scout picture thread
m1a scout squad
m1a socom 16
m1a standard
my m1a
remington 700 jae
scout squad picture thread
socom 16
springfield m1a loaded
springfield m1a scout vs socom
springfield socom 16
Click on a term to search for related topics.