• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Jesse James is now making guns!

This is a discussion on Jesse James is now making guns! within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; Introducing the Jesse James Firearms Unlimited Manufacturing Company Seriously?? Looks like he has an AR and 1911 on the drawing board already. Im betting there ...

Old 10-31-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 54620
Jesse James is now making guns!

Introducing the Jesse James Firearms Unlimited Manufacturing Company
Seriously?? Looks like he has an AR and 1911 on the drawing board already. Im betting there just gonna be gussied up high priced toys. But thats just me if it aint broke, dont fix it!

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~Henry David Thoreau

Soil that is dirty grows the countless things. A river that is too pure contains no fish. Thus as a mature person you properly include and retain a measure of grime.
YoopermikeXDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-31-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
uuuuuhhh......

better him the turtles I guess. paul jr "I heard you like spiderman so I took parts out of catalog and painted them red and blue. then I went to the toy store and bought all these spiderman dolls and hot glued them all over the fkin bike!"

I dunno. I supposed JJ is a piece of sht but he has enough money to do what he wants. I wont buy them.
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:38 PM   #3
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 54620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
uuuuuhhh......

better him the turtles I guess. paul jr "I heard you like spiderman so I took parts out of catalog and painted them red and blue. then I went to the toy store and bought all these spiderman dolls and hot glued them all over the fkin bike!"

I dunno. I supposed JJ is a piece of sht but he has enough money to do what he wants. I wont buy them.
I wont either. Its not hard to slap your name on a plastic stock and make a logo on a receiver then call it your own.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~Henry David Thoreau

Soil that is dirty grows the countless things. A river that is too pure contains no fish. Thus as a mature person you properly include and retain a measure of grime.
YoopermikeXDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:47 PM   #4
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 74142
I don't hate Jesse, I imagine it's way harder to live with Sandra than just trying to sit through one of her movies. I like his bikes more than OCC's but I don't like what he did the the BAR on Sons of Guns, guessing this will be a short lived project.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:49 PM   #5
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoopermikeXDM View Post
I wont either. Its not hard to slap your name on a plastic stock and make a logo on a receiver then call it your own.

I am of the impression that there are only a few manufacturers of parts anymore. like an AR for instance...

FN makes barrels for pretty much everyone. there are a few suppliers for uppers and lowers, trigger kits, there are only a few places that actually make that stuff.

so the "colt" that everyone wants because they are the "best" is probably made from the same components as pretty much everyone else.

even the CNC finishing is probably run from the same or very similar program.

I dont see where it makes a difference if its cmmg or colt or palmetto state weapon as much they person putting it together.

I just don't see how JJ is going to make his AR anything "special" other than colors and logos. maybe cool shaped fore grips/rails.

I can see him building gaudy weapons a cartel kingpin or 3rd world dictator would love.
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:55 PM   #6
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 80067
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBubbs View Post
I don't hate Jesse, I imagine it's way harder to live with Sandra than just trying to sit through one of her movies. I like his bikes more than OCC's but I don't like what he did the the BAR on Sons of Guns, guessing this will be a short lived project.
Same here. His bikes are sick, expensive but sick and very functional.
As far as Sandra goes, the saying, "No matter how good looking she is, somewhere there's a guy tired of putting up with her sh!t" comes to mind...
I am interested to see if JJ just puts lipstick on a pig, or if he really makes them his own.
Old 10-31-2013, 02:00 PM   #7
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 56227
not interested. i used to admire his work but he seems like a pretty huge a hole so at this pt, i couldnt care less about anything he makes.
-Charlie
: "Candy Apple Island? Whatta they got there?"
-Carl
: "Apes. But they're not so big"
HowardMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:06 PM   #8
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 16502
JJFU is the short name. JJ FU Anyone else think this is a joke?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

US Army 2005 - 2014
Kimber Series I Compact Aluminum - My Carry
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

NRA Life Member
SAF Defenders Club Life Membership
AZCDL Life Membership

IN HELPDESK WE TRUST #2

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!"

Capt. John Parker, Lexington militia
ArmyGuy45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 02:15 PM   #9
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 18005
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBubbs View Post
She was a really nice woman when I met her a few years back. But any relationship oth parties usually have faults

That said, Jesse James is a pretty good fabricator and machinist though I doubt he'll have much to do with them other than his name and a few cosmetic touches.
DevJames is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 11:14 PM   #10
XDTalk Member

Member #: 93716
Well he did appear in an episode of sons of guns
amazi is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

Search tags for this page
is jesse james making gun
is jesse james making rifles now
jesse james firearms suck
jesse james makes guns now

jesse james making guns

jesse james to start making guns
jesse jane making gun home garage
jj fu pistol
jjfu
jjfuguns
Click on a term to search for related topics.