• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Difference between the Tauras PT92 and the PT99

This is a discussion on Difference between the Tauras PT92 and the PT99 within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; Muy buddy shot my Tauras PT99 and found a good deal on a Tauras PT92 and we were wondering what the difference was? He was ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns » Difference between the Tauras PT92 and the PT99

Old 07-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #1
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 75946
Difference between the Tauras PT92 and the PT99

Muy buddy shot my Tauras PT99 and found a good deal on a Tauras PT92 and we were wondering what the difference was? He was looking to get a glock and really liked the way the Tauras felt in his hand compared to the glock. I'm sure he will get a glock then but this is a good deal and can't seem to pass it up.

Thanks
Skip
skipnay is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-05-2012, 01:43 PM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 48119
Question, does your PT99 have an adjustable rear sight, I'm thinking that's the difference between it and the PT92.

We defend our President with guns We defend our Congressmen with guns We defend our Governors with guns We defend banks with guns We defend our courts with guns,We defend our children with a sign that says THIS IS A GUN FREE ZONE and then call someone with a gun if there's an emergency!
stuz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 75573
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuz92 View Post
Question, does your PT99 have an adjustable rear sight, I'm thinking that's the difference between it and the PT92.
That's what I have deduced. That is also the difference listed under the pt92 wikipedia entry.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 75946
Yes adjustable rear sights!!! Both left / right, and up / down!!! I got that gun 1998 and it was used then. Not sure how old it is.
skipnay is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

Search tags for this page
difference between pt 99 pt 92

difference between pt92 pt99

difference between taurus pt92 and pt99

difference in pt99 and pt92
difference of pt 92 pt99

does taurus still make the pt99

pt92 pt99 difference

pt92 sight on pt99

pt99
pt99 pt92 difference
tauraspt92
tauraspt92f parts
Click on a term to search for related topics.