• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

My first S&W

This is a discussion on My first S&W within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; Today i went to my favorite local gun shop and after about an hour of lookin at the hand guns, browsing and chatting with the ...

Old 05-05-2012, 02:59 PM   #1
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 73210
My first S&W

Today i went to my favorite local gun shop and after about an hour of lookin at the hand guns, browsing and chatting with the owners. i started to fondle the M&P40s&wC which felt really nice. It felt like it had a light and short trigger pull. It felt good in my hands even with out the extended mag. But i didnt buy it since it didnt come with the every thing the full size does. Instead I bought the full size M&P 40s&w. For just $40 more it came withthe blade tech holster, 2 extra 15 round magizines, a open top double mag pouch and a speed loader.
My questions to people that own this gun are as follows-whats the best night sights for it and is a crimson trace grip worth the price tag?
wyodeseertrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

40s&w, m&p, smith & wesson