• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

I get to bring my new baby home (cz 75 sp01)

This is a discussion on I get to bring my new baby home (cz 75 sp01) within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; Nice....I'm officially jealous....

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns » I get to bring my new baby home (cz 75 sp01)

Old 02-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #11
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 11567
Nice....I'm officially jealous.
Fifty million new Americans have died in abortions since 1973. Where were their rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness? Why do we turn a blind eye toward--or worse, cheer on--a holocaust within our own land? Please, choose life for your baby.

"I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." --Jesus, John 14:6 (ESV)

Proud member of the AKM operator's club.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
DanTheEldest is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #12
XDTalk Supporter

Member #: 20418
I've handled those at gun shows and shops.
They felt really good in the hand, but I'm just not a fan of DA/SA or decockers..
A DAO model would probably work for me...

I hope it meets or exceeds your expectations...

"Scheiße nicht gegeben"......Deer Slayer
1lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:28 PM   #13
XDTalk Member

Member #: 68051
Yep, a range report would be appreciated. That is on my "maybe someday " list. Thanks in advance
1EDsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #14
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 52430
Very nice. CZ is one of the most unappreciated gun companies in the Unites States IMO. Have fun on your vacation!
"let us not seek the Republican answer or the democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future." - John F. Kennedy

".45GAP = .45 Gay Automatic Pistol."
- Ocean82
Mr. YACYAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #15
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 67425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowthatwalks View Post
ok here it is
Ughhhhnnnnn WANT!!
shatnerglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:34 PM   #16
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 68589
Well I'm not good at this but here it goes, finally got to take her out shooting, well just a 100 rounds of fed 115gr fmj, and 124gr fed hst hollow points standerd pressure, well let's start out with I'm pretty new to handgun shooting so I'm just Learning trigger control, did all my shots at 7 yards and a for kicks and giggles went out to 50 yards, it was a cold windy day in Cali, loaded up my first to mags, took my first shots, recoil is present but not much, like a 380 or 38 special very manageable, I let my little nephew who's 10 and he could handle the recoil very well and kept on target, well on the target haha, like I said I need lots of improvements but I was able to stack most my shoots on top of each other I had a few flyers that was uses related, this is the most comfortable softest shooting gun I've handled, I kept most my shots in a 10 in circle, at the 50 yard mark I loaded 9 rounds and I hit 3 out of 9 on a paper plate, no issues with feeding or jamming, sorry for a lack luster of a report, for fun I did an expansion test on HD load 124gr hst 4 lairs of denim and 5 milk jugs with water, went through 3 and was stopped before fully penetrating from jug 3 to 4 left a little punch hole on the forth jug bullet was found in 3 jug
Attached Thumbnails
I get to bring my new baby home (cz 75 sp01)-photo.jpg  
Shadowthatwalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 01:05 AM   #17
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 36486
I have the little brother (P-01) and love it. I'm sure you will love your full size!

I'm all for Ron Paul

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin
misfit-x is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

cleaning, cz 75b

Search tags for this page

cleaning a new cz pistol?

cz 75 vs sp01

cz sp01 compact

cz-75 sp-01

cz75 sp-01 vs
cz75 sp01 in russia

cz75sp01

forumcleaning cz 75 sterling silver

homev cz

hoppes 9 solvent for xd40

how to clean a new cz 75

how to clean new in box cz 01
Click on a term to search for related topics.