• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Problem with Ruger SR22p

This is a discussion on Problem with Ruger SR22p within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; Thanks for the update. I have been thinking of trading in my Walther p22 for one....

Old 03-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #31
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 48350
Thanks for the update. I have been thinking of trading in my Walther p22 for one.
kynwatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-07-2012, 04:42 PM   #32
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 57141
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDguru View Post
Ok shot 350 federal bulk rounds without a single issue what so ever. The takedown lever did not move at all. So it was a lemon. I would buy this gun with confidence.
Good to hear that, i refuse to think that the take down lever is the weakest point with this gun, 'coz i lurked at Ruger forum and it tends to show that some owners there are also having the same problem with their units and much worse breaking that damn t/d lever and exposing the spring inside, hope ruger address that issue real fast, also hoping that it won't do the same to your baby, Thanks for sharing, Safe shooting!!!
jd manila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #33
XDTalk Member

Member #: 68092
I bought a ruger SR9c and had problems with the trigger resetting so I sent it back to Ruger they have had it for over three weeks and still not resolved the problem. Ruger has the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Everytime I call long waits to get somebody on the phone on time it took 25 minutes to get someone on the phone. Glad they got it fixed for you as for me I will NEVER by a Ruger product again.
RRA6.8spc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #34
XDTalk Supporter

Member #: 37806
>>They replaced the takedown lever (damaged), takedown lever detent plunger, takedown lever detent spring, takedown lever detent retraining pin.<<

I hope it's not just a "Band Aid" fix until they sort it out for real. I have yet to get mine back, but would rather they take their time and get it right.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

Search tags for this page
did ruger fix the sr22 take down lever
rugar sr22p
ruger sr22 trigger not resetting
ruger sr22 trigger reset problem

ruger sr22p

ruger sr22p problems
ruger sr22p trigger reset problems/how to fix
ruger sr22ps
rugersr22p
sr-22p

sr22p

sr22p problems
Click on a term to search for related topics.