• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Cz 75b vs xd9 tactical and short fingers

This is a discussion on Cz 75b vs xd9 tactical and short fingers within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; Originally Posted by Shadowthatwalks well i made the plunge and bought a cz 75 sp01 with night sights gun felt good in my hands the ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns » Cz 75b vs xd9 tactical and short fingers

Old 02-11-2012, 08:14 PM   #21
XDTalk Member

Member #: 56728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowthatwalks View Post
well i made the plunge and bought a cz 75 sp01 with night sights gun felt good in my hands the grip is very comfy and the wife approved so i did all the paper work got my handgun safety certificate pass with flying colors now i just go to wait the 10 days to go pick up my baby
Congrats! I fondled a SP-01 Tactical with the decocker today at GS. I was suprised with the balance with the rail added. I could not tell any difference from my 75B. I was also impressed with sight picture. I think you're going to love it.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:40 PM   #22
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 25575
Own the XDm9 but prefer the CZ75B. Don't own the CZ75B...yet, but I will soon. Oh, and BTW, don't plan on selling my XDm9 anytime soon.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

cz 75b, finger, trigger, xd9 tactical

Search tags for this page

cz 75

cz 75 compact trigger short fingers
cz 75 small hands

cz 75 vs

cz 75b or xd9

cz 75b small hands

cz 75b vs

cz rubber grips vs cocobolo grips

cz75 bd palm

cz75b black rubber grips vs cocobolo grips

short fingers

which cz-75 is better for small hands
Click on a term to search for related topics.