• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Cz 75b vs xd9 tactical and short fingers

This is a discussion on Cz 75b vs xd9 tactical and short fingers within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; Your trigger finger pic is the same as mine. I DO recall changing the trigger on the SP-01 to the competition model which has a ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns » Cz 75b vs xd9 tactical and short fingers

Old 01-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #11
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 7918
Your trigger finger pic is the same as mine. I DO recall changing the trigger on the SP-01 to the competition model which has a little less curve than the stock "fishhook" trigger, I thought that severe hook would give me blisters on the bottom half of my finger.
Uzi, Sterling MK6, GSG-5.
Bersa Thunder 45, CZ75-SP01 Tactical, CZ75 Compact 40, DW CBOB 10mm,USP Custom Combat40, SA-1911,
XD-9 Service, XD-9SC Black, XD-9SC Bi-Tone, XD-40 Service Bi-tone, XD-45C Dark Earth, XD-45C Tactical Black,
Sig P228x2, Sig P220, Sig Mosquito, Steyr M9, Walther P-22, Beretta 92FS Inox
Kaboom is online now   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #12
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 68589
Guess I'm gonna have to put in time and effect and money to try to find a shop with a cz in it
Shadowthatwalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:03 PM   #13
XDTalk Newbie

well i found a shop that has a cz sp01 but its about 70 miles away sooooo yeah gotta wait for taxes
Old 01-26-2012, 01:25 AM   #14
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 36486
Quote:
Originally Posted by cz75luver View Post
Depends on the particular model. The decocker versions aren't designed to be carried with the hammer back. I actually prefer the DA pull versus the cocked/locked carry.
Yeah but even with the decocker models when you load it you will be at half cock and the only time you will have the trigger all the way forward is if you have a misfire and go for a second strike.

I'm all for Ron Paul

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin
misfit-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:06 AM   #15
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 47428
Quote:
Originally Posted by misfit-x View Post
Yeah but even with the decocker models when you load it you will be at half cock and the only time you will have the trigger all the way forward is if you have a misfire and go for a second strike.
Ah, didn't know you meant the half-cock position. Gotcha
cz75luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #16
XDTalk Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA2 View Post
I have the single action version, not sure if the flatter trigger is shorter than the DA/SA curved trigger.

Hope this helps, can't find caliper, so you get the good reliable ruler (top is a sub-compact):
Think this is the way to go, cz 75b sa and have the Sao trigger installed to get rid of some of the pre traval
Old 01-30-2012, 12:27 PM   #17
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 39443
I laid my 75B on top of my XD tactical for a non scientific measurement. When the CZ is in single action, the trigger reach is about the same as the Tactical. My opinion on DA/SA on a 75B - the only time you'd used the DA would be in an attempt to get a second strike on dubious ammo. In a SHTF scenario, rack that puppy and get a new round in the chamber.

Despite any physical measurements we out here in the electron world can supply, YOU need to pick up and handle a firearm to fit. Since your local shop does not carry the models you are considering, maybe you can put out a call in your area by some means to see if anyone locally owns one. Offer to buy some ammo and meet some place to try it out. Perhaps list your location on this forum and maybe a member can help you out in that regard.

They really are different guns. I shoot the XD better.

Another thought might be a 1911 (even a 9mm 1911) and get a short trigger on it.
An EMP (start saving) will be good for small hands. It's almost too small for me.

Another smaller fitting 9mm is the Ruger SR9c.
Old4Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:06 AM   #18
XDTalk Newbie

well i made the plunge and bought a cz 75 sp01 with night sights gun felt good in my hands the grip is very comfy and the wife approved so i did all the paper work got my handgun safety certificate pass with flying colors now i just go to wait the 10 days to go pick up my baby
Old 02-11-2012, 01:07 AM   #19
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 7918
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowthatwalks View Post
well i made the plunge and bought a cz 75 sp01 with night sights gun felt good in my hands the grip is very comfy and the wife approved so i did all the paper work got my handgun safety certificate pass with flying colors now i just go to wait the 10 days to go pick up my baby
AWESOME AWESOME!!
I think you're gonna love it.
Did you get the safety or decocker?
Uzi, Sterling MK6, GSG-5.
Bersa Thunder 45, CZ75-SP01 Tactical, CZ75 Compact 40, DW CBOB 10mm,USP Custom Combat40, SA-1911,
XD-9 Service, XD-9SC Black, XD-9SC Bi-Tone, XD-40 Service Bi-tone, XD-45C Dark Earth, XD-45C Tactical Black,
Sig P228x2, Sig P220, Sig Mosquito, Steyr M9, Walther P-22, Beretta 92FS Inox
Kaboom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:21 AM   #20
XDTalk Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboom View Post
AWESOME AWESOME!!
I think you're gonna love it.
Did you get the safety or decocker?
Safety, I can't wait to take it home and give it a bath, then go shooting

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

cz 75b, finger, trigger, xd9 tactical

Search tags for this page
cocked and locked vs da

cz 75

cz 75 compact trigger short fingers

cz 75 vs

cz 75b or xd9

cz 75b small hands

cz 75b vs

cz 75sp-01
cz rubber grips vs cocobolo grips

cz75 bd palm

cz75 or xd9 thinner grips
cz75 small hands
cz75b black rubber grips vs cocobolo grips

short fingers

xd9 tactical review
Click on a term to search for related topics.