• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

The Nano Project

This is a discussion on The Nano Project within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; Originally Posted by chupacabrachus one printed article measured the trigger at 9#. On a gun that small, i'm turned off by the thought. Trigger is ...

Old 11-16-2011, 09:32 AM   #31
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 62165
Quote:
Originally Posted by chupacabrachus View Post
one printed article measured the trigger at 9#. On a gun that small, i'm turned off by the thought.
Trigger is right around 6lbs
mrecanatini is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-16-2011, 07:34 PM   #32
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 49858
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrecanatini View Post
Trigger is right around 6lbs
Perfect!

"So...they say you have a monster? A curse upon this land?? I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the challenge in the night. Mine is strength, and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"- Anglo-Saxon Nowell Codex

μολὼν λαβέ
N.E. Tx.XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:24 AM   #33
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 6414
Quote:
The chassis is non-serialized, so you can actually get different chassis(es?) - say, different colors, shapes, integrated laser - or even upgrade to the .40 cal without having to buy a brand new gun. I hope this helps!
It does. Thanks. I can't wait to see what other options become available in the future.
chupacabrachus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 12:43 AM   #34
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 65001
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrockettx View Post
Anybody actually seen one in a store yet? I have a friend who is itching to hold one before deciding between it and a Walther PPS. I know that they shipped last week, and should be hitting dealers, but haven't actually seen one.

Any Dallas area TX peeps know of dealers with these puppies in stock?

I have a Walther PPS in 9mm and I LOVE that gun...either way you can't go wrong.

EDIT: FYI regarding the comparisons below, nice pics. I carry IWB so the little bit of extra size works for me. I would be interested in those smaller guns for pocket carry though

Last edited by Whitebrad25; 11-17-2011 at 12:55 PM.
Whitebrad25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:42 AM   #35
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 50178
Size comparison: Beretta Nano, Ruger LC9, and Walther PPS.

Daniel Defense M4 v5
GG Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:54 AM   #36
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 22296
Quote:
The chassis is non-serialized, so you can actually get different chassis(es?) - say, different colors, shapes, integrated laser - or even upgrade to the .40 cal without having to buy a brand new gun. I hope this helps!
You tease! When is the .40 going to be released? I neeed it to carry to back up my XDs.

BTW, I won one of the G&A magazine subscriptions from the promo on facebook. THanks!

Federal weapon statutes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
cce1302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:04 AM   #37
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 4980
It seems the Nano has been "released," but you wouldn't know it by looking. It seems Cabela's has them, but so far I have yet to see one in person at a LGS or on any of the online retailers/ Gunbroker.

I guess if you have a Cabela's closer than 300 miles from where you live, go check one out. As for me, I'm getting a little miffed, and thinking of the CM-9 as a viable alternative.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
: Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
cjive134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #38
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 49858
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjive134 View Post
I guess if you have a Cabela's closer than 300 miles from where you live, go check one out. As for me, I'm getting a little miffed, and thinking of the CM-9 as a viable alternative.
I'm lucky enough to have a new Cabelas just 25 miles from home, so may have to stop and look, or call before I stop. But I'm gonna hold out until I can stare and compare with the CM9 myself.

"Mark Twain once wrote, "A thing long expected takes the form of the unexpected when at last it comes." And so it is with the Springfield XD."

I suspect this will be the case with the Nano also.

"So...they say you have a monster? A curse upon this land?? I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the challenge in the night. Mine is strength, and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"- Anglo-Saxon Nowell Codex

μολὼν λαβέ
N.E. Tx.XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #39
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 22296
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjive134 View Post
It seems the Nano has been "released," but you wouldn't know it by looking. It seems Cabela's has them, but so far I have yet to see one in person at a LGS or on any of the online retailers/ Gunbroker.

It's been what, 2 weeks? Have any manufacturers been able to meet demand in the first 2 weeks/1 month/even 3 months, or even get product out to every gunstore?

Federal weapon statutes:
cce1302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 01:11 PM   #40
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 45813
Academy Sports (Across the Southern U.S. States) is advertising having them in stock (in select stores) as well. Their advertised price, just under $430.
Academy - Beretta Nano 9mm Double Action Pistol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

beretta, ccw, nano

Search tags for this page
baretta nano

beretta nano

beretta nano ammo
beretta nano forum
beretta nano fte

beretta nano fte fix

beretta nano guide rod
beretta nano guide rod spring rate
beretta nano size
beretta nano torture
berretta nano
custom beretta nano
customized beretta nano
nano guide rod
walther pps
what causes beretta nano failure to eject
Click on a term to search for related topics.