• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

The Nano Project

This is a discussion on The Nano Project within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; ...

Old 10-19-2011, 03:22 PM   #11
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 49858

"So...they say you have a monster? A curse upon this land?? I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the challenge in the night. Mine is strength, and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"- Anglo-Saxon Nowell Codex

μολὼν λαβέ
N.E. Tx.XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-19-2011, 03:44 PM   #12
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 53056
Part 2 (endurance)

Impressive.
Obscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #13
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 8483
Anybody actually seen one in a store yet? I have a friend who is itching to hold one before deciding between it and a Walther PPS. I know that they shipped last week, and should be hitting dealers, but haven't actually seen one.

Any Dallas area TX peeps know of dealers with these puppies in stock?

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." -- The Dalai Lama
robrockettx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 08:56 AM   #14
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 49858
Rob- No, I have not seen one yet in the D/FW area. However, if it's as good as the ALL the reviews I have read, am itching to make a home in my pocket for one.

Am looking forward to them filtering into the dealers and shows. I have been on the very edge of purchasing a Khar CM9, but am gonna wait until I see and hold this Bad Boy!

"So...they say you have a monster? A curse upon this land?? I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the challenge in the night. Mine is strength, and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"- Anglo-Saxon Nowell Codex

μολὼν λαβέ
N.E. Tx.XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:09 AM   #15
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 54278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder71 View Post
You should mail a critic (me) a sample so I can do a comprehensive review on it.
I told them this on there Facebook page. Cuz I bet its not as good as my xd poke prod nudge poke xd is better untill Beretta gives me a nano to prove me wrong!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2011, 09:38 AM   #16
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 62165
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrockettx View Post
Anybody actually seen one in a store yet? I have a friend who is itching to hold one before deciding between it and a Walther PPS. I know that they shipped last week, and should be hitting dealers, but haven't actually seen one.

Any Dallas area TX peeps know of dealers with these puppies in stock?
The Nano is in such demand, that we have to actually allocate each order manually, to ensure that all the production is evenly spread across the Country. Of course, earlier orders will be fulfilled first.
Bear in mind that this gun is sold through direct dealers (a list of which is available on our website, BerettaUSA.com) and distributors. This means that - if your local dealer is a direct dealer but didn't place an order with us until recently - he might have to wait before getting his share of Nanos. Similarly, if your dealer is not a direct dealer but has not placed an order with his/her distributor, they might get their order filled more slowly.
We are shipping guns to our dealers and distributors during the first week in November. Shortly after (and depending on the conditions listed above) they will appear on shelved nationwide.
mrecanatini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:52 AM   #17
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 53056
Attention Springfield Armory:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrecanatini View Post
The Nano is in such demand, that we have to actually allocate each order manually, to ensure that all the production is evenly spread across the Country. Of course, earlier orders will be fulfilled first.
Bear in mind that this gun is sold through direct dealers (a list of which is available on our website, BerettaUSA.com) and distributors. This means that - if your local dealer is a direct dealer but didn't place an order with us until recently - he might have to wait before getting his share of Nanos. Similarly, if your dealer is not a direct dealer but has not placed an order with his/her distributor, they might get their order filled more slowly.
We are shipping guns to our dealers and distributors during the first week in November. Shortly after (and depending on the conditions listed above) they will appear on shelved nationwide.
I hope SA is paying attention. The concealed carry market is red hot. I expect they are hard at work on a new line of Xtreme Carry pistols.
Obscura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #18
bam
Old Timer

Member #: 1294
Is it true the trigger pull is around 6 lbs?

I might break my own rule about not buying first production run guns and pick up a Nano when I can find one.
bam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 06:32 PM   #19
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 53653
I'm interested in what the trigger pull is also. I can't find any info out there on it.
lvxdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 06:54 AM   #20
XDTalk Member

Member #: 30949
Nano

Glad we didn't have to wait until the SHOT Show to see it!
Ozark Smile is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

beretta, ccw, nano

Search tags for this page
baretta nano

beretta nano

beretta nano ammo
beretta nano forum
beretta nano fte

beretta nano fte fix

beretta nano guide rod
beretta nano guide rod spring rate
beretta nano size
beretta nano torture
berretta nano
custom beretta nano
customized beretta nano
nano guide rod
walther pps
what causes beretta nano failure to eject
Click on a term to search for related topics.