• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Eaa sar k2 45acp

This is a discussion on Eaa sar k2 45acp within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; Hi guys, does anyone have the EAA Sar K2 .45 ACP Any info, Positive or negative would be appreciated. Main reason for this gun would ...

Old 07-06-2011, 12:59 AM   #1
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 60319
Eaa sar k2 45acp

Hi guys, does anyone have the EAA Sar K2 .45 ACP

Any info, Positive or negative would be appreciated.

Main reason for this gun would be Range and maybe carry while hunting where permitted. More for range practice.

Capacity is 14 rounds. BBL is 4.5, It does have a manual safety on it. Trigger is DA/SA which is good because I like to have that option. Sights are adjustable which is also a good thing on my part. It does weigh in at 40 OZ tho. I know thats a bit heavy but its not for carry so I don't really think that's an issue.

Thoughts?
Davidfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-06-2011, 07:20 AM   #2
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 47428
I had come across that pistol while seeing what was new at Davidson's/Gun Genie. It looks really nice.

The only things I know is that it's based off of the CZ 75 design and made by Sarsilmaz in Turkey which is supposed to be a pretty good manufacturer. It sure looks nice, but consider the availability of magazines. I would guess you could use CZ or EAA parts such as the recoil spring and possibly the slide stop. The EAA Witness and CZ 97 can exchange mags, but they only carry 10 rounds. Not sure if they'd work with the Sar K2.

IMHO, if I wanted a CZ design in a .45 ACP, I'd just go with either the CZ97 or EAA model as they have a larger number of third party parts/support. The CZ97 can be had with safety or decocker. The last thing I'll mention is that I've read negative reviews about EAA customer service, but CZ support is excellent. Unfortunately, the CZ cost more.
cz75luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 07:59 AM   #3
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 38779
For the price, you cant beat a Witness. It would be nice if it had a decocker though like the CZ.
mongovb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 04:13 PM   #4
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 60319
i have one i got the cz phantom its cool its the decocker one
Davidfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 06:32 PM   #5
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 49713
I have a 10mm. Super nice & accurate. Very reliable. Like the ability to carry cocked n locked

Proud member of NNDDA, USPCA, TVGTF, K9 Training Instructor, Volunteer Firefighter, & the NRA
Rykko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:21 PM   #6
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 11929
I think you can use the clone magazines amongst each other, i.e. you could use this gun's mags in a Witness, but you can't use, say Witness mags in a CZ75.

They look interesting. I'm moving toward buying American, otherwise I'd be extremely interested.
FATSEXY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #7
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 28244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rykko View Post
I have a 10mm. Super nice & accurate. Very reliable. Like the ability to carry cocked n locked
How many rounds does that 10mm K2 of yours hold? I keep seeing differing numbers between 17 and 19. I think 17 is more realistic, but if they found a way to get 19 in....wow.
Upeowamacho is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

Search tags for this page
eaa k2 45 review
eaa k2 45 reviews
eaa k2 pistol 45 acp reviews
eaa k2 reviews
eaa sar k2
eaa sar k2 45
eaa sar k2 45 acp review
eaa sar k2 45 acp reviews
eaa sar k2 reviews

sar k2

sar k2 45 acp review

sar k2 review

Click on a term to search for related topics.