• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Beretta PX4 Subcompact Range Review

This is a discussion on Beretta PX4 Subcompact Range Review within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; Originally Posted by jackinit The px4 full size and especially compact are so hideous... that i dont know why people buy them. sorry about your ...

Old 01-13-2012, 09:42 PM   #31
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 48492
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackinit View Post
The px4 full size and especially compact are so hideous... that i dont know why people buy them. sorry about your problems with it, she needs a little more taste when it comes to fire arms. just get a sig 238 or a kahr cm9 those are cool and girl friendly.
People buy guns based on looks? If that's the case, why does anyone ever, every buy a Glock?? Well my ugly a$$ PX4sc has been perfect and accurate from day one, at least 1500 rounds of every type of ammo My buddy offered me his good looking Kahr CM9 as it was a jamomatic but damn, if it's not pretty
-Sig P226 Navy/220 Elite/M11A1/1911 TacOps/M400
bunk22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #32
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 64816
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost--scout View Post
I can't speak for everybody but moving from a striker fired trigger to a da/sa messes with your accuracy. I have a 92FS and when I bought my XD45C I sucked @$$ with it, but I kept at it and quickly found my accuracy again, without sacrificing accuracy on the 92FS (da/as gun) so give it a chance, in my opinion.
Try going to a DAO gun. I almost threw my LCP on the ground at the range. Now I'm looking for a dao snubby. As with anything I guess, the more ammo you use, the more comfortable you feel.
rtprthd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 01:02 AM   #33
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 67198
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk22 View Post
People buy guns based on looks? If that's the case, why does anyone ever, every buy a Glock?? Well my ugly a$$ PX4sc has been perfect and accurate from day one, at least 1500 rounds of every type of ammo My buddy offered me his good looking Kahr CM9 as it was a jamomatic but damn, if it's not pretty
I'm with you bunk- Now I have to admit my Glock is not pretty...but my PX4SC is beautiful (in a bulldog sort of way) in my opinion. Neither were bought for their looks. Having shot my PX4 in quite a few fun gun and combat pistol matches I have never had a jam/misfire/etc. of any type. Which brand have I seen jam the most? An XD/XDM. Granted there are a high percentage of them being shot, but no more so than Glocks or M&P's and I have seen less problems with both of these than the XD/XDM platform. Just my 2C
BLRacing67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 08:30 AM   #34
XDTalk 1K Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLRacing67 View Post
I'm with you bunk- Now I have to admit my Glock is not pretty...but my PX4SC is beautiful (in a bulldog sort of way) in my opinion. Neither were bought for their looks. Having shot my PX4 in quite a few fun gun and combat pistol matches I have never had a jam/misfire/etc. of any type. Which brand have I seen jam the most? An XD/XDM. Granted there are a high percentage of them being shot, but no more so than Glocks or M&P's and I have seen less problems with both of these than the XD/XDM platform. Just my 2C
My G19 is my EDC and my favorite but it has had a few FTF's in over 2000 and used to have the brass thing to my face. But the more I shoot it, the better it gets, the better I get. My PX4sc is for the wife and it works perfect. Both are fantastic guns, albeit not the prettiest!
Old 01-15-2012, 12:19 AM   #35
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 67980
Quote:
i know it's not about the looks but how it runs, but i always thought those px4's are very gay looking. as for the cm9 mine runs fine. on the first four mags i loaded, the slide didnt lock back on the last round but after that no problems (about 500 rounds, reloads). im debating on whether i should carry it cause my glock 26 isnt all that comfortable. either way the px4 is an ugly gun, i dont care about how it runs, there are too many other choices where you can get a reliable gun that looks good. i mean the Hi points are pretty reliable, you want one of those?... anyway, according to the op, the px4 runs like **** and you need to send your kahr back or give it to a gun smith or shoot a box of 250 through it if it's brand new.
Kahr cm9
jackinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:35 AM   #36
XDTalk 1K Member

Quote:
i know it's not about the looks but how it runs, but i always thought those px4's are very gay looking. as for the cm9 mine runs fine. on the first four mags i loaded, the slide didnt lock back on the last round but after that no problems (about 500 rounds, reloads). im debating on whether i should carry it cause my glock 26 isnt all that comfortable. either way the px4 is an ugly gun, i dont care about how it runs, there are too many other choices where you can get a reliable gun that looks good. i mean the Hi points are pretty reliable, you want one of those?... anyway, according to the op, the px4 runs like **** and you need to send your kahr back or give it to a gun smith or shoot a box of 250 through it if it's brand new.
Hard to read what you wrote, grammar is your friend and allows for others to follow what you're trying to communicate. It also lends a little credibility to what you're trying to say. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so whatever floats your boat but I don't buy guns based on looks. I buy based on performance, ergonomics, durability, etc. If the Hi-point was the end all be all of handgun performance, I might try one as ugly as it is to me. My Glock is my EDC and that's certainly not due to its looks
Old 01-15-2012, 01:05 AM   #37
XDTalk Newbie

Quote:
Hard to read what you wrote, grammar is your friend and allows for others to follow what you're trying to communicate. It also lends a little credibility to what you're trying to say. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so whatever floats your boat but I don't buy guns based on looks. I buy based on performance, ergonomics, durability, etc. If the Hi-point was the end all be all of handgun performance, I might try one as ugly as it is to me. My Glock is my EDC and that's certainly not due to its looks
wut? i carry the same gun as you except it's smaller and im not going to check my grammar because then i wouldnt be posting like a bass..
Kahr cm9
Old 01-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #38
XDTalk 1K Member

Quote:
wut? i carry the same gun as you except it's smaller and im not going to check my grammar because then i wouldnt be posting like a bass..
Ignorance is bliss I guess. We don't carry the same gun from what I can decipher from your rantings lol You mean we carry the same caliber but your gun is physically smaller? Okay, and that has what to do with anything?
Old 01-15-2012, 02:42 PM   #39
XDTalk Newbie

Quote:
Ignorance is bliss I guess. We don't carry the same gun from what I can decipher from your rantings lol You mean we carry the same caliber but your gun is physically smaller? Okay, and that has what to do with anything?
no i carry a glock 26 (gen3) so same gun, but smaller frame and barrel

i meant i was thinking about carrying my cm9 because it's a smaller profile 9mm, but i want to put another 500 rounds through it first. plus i need a holster for it.

and it has to do with you telling me i choose my weapons because of looks, and i thought it was funny because we basically carry the same gun. besides Glocks are very pretty... alright, i originally just wanted to call the Px4 storm an ugly weapon, not get this far off subject. it was mainly because my interneting skills are so high that sumtime i have to bring myself down to other people same level, bunk22 you need to tran more breh... sorry op, last post.
Kahr cm9
Old 01-15-2012, 06:57 PM   #40
XDTalk 1K Member

Quote:
no i carry a glock 26 (gen3) so same gun, but smaller frame and barrel

i meant i was thinking about carrying my cm9 because it's a smaller profile 9mm, but i want to put another 500 rounds through it first. plus i need a holster for it.

and it has to do with you telling me i choose my weapons because of looks, and i thought it was funny because we basically carry the same gun. besides Glocks are very pretty... alright, i originally just wanted to call the Px4 storm an ugly weapon, not get this far off subject. it was mainly because my interneting skills are so high that sumtime i have to bring myself down to other people same level, bunk22 you need to tran more breh... sorry op, last post.
Yes dude, your internet ability and credibility is very much demonstrated by choosing weapons by looks and of course your ability to demonstrate ignorance, real or not. I had no clue you carried a G26 as I seriously could not understand what you said/wrote. BTW, no apologies are necessary to the OP as the thread is about a year old lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

9mm, beretta, px4, subcompact

Search tags for this page
beretta forum px4 subcompact forum
beretta px4 9mm subcompact review
beretta px4 sc review
beretta px4 storm sub compact review
beretta px4 storm subcompact 40
beretta px4 storm subcompact 9mm review
beretta px4 storm subcompact review

beretta px4 subcompact

beretta px4 subcompact review

beretta px4 subcompact reviews
beretta sub compact 40
px4 sub compact

px4 subcompact

px4 subcompact 40

px4 subcompact review

Click on a term to search for related topics.