• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

MAHELY CARABINA .22 Rifle from Argentina

This is a discussion on MAHELY CARABINA .22 Rifle from Argentina within the Non-XD Handguns forums, part of the Other Handgun Talk category; I got lucky and will be the proud owner of one soon. $125, $25 Shipping, $25 Transfer and $25 background check ( ). Oh well, ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns » MAHELY CARABINA .22 Rifle from Argentina

Old 09-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #1
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 3754
Location: The Nevada Desert on a Dry Lakebed. Living in a trailer with thunderstorms looming in the distance.
MAHELY CARABINA .22 Rifle from Argentina

I got lucky and will be the proud owner of one soon.

$125, $25 Shipping, $25 Transfer and $25 background check (). Oh well, for $200 it's still not bad and it's so unusual!
I can't wait to try it out!

Last edited by hobocircus; 03-18-2010 at 01:37 PM. Reason: expired picture
hobocircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #2
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 4212
looks pretty neat! do they make higher capacity mags for it?

"Honey, how 'bout I lock you up on charges of aggrevated dumb slut with no future?"
-Det. Ray Carling "Life on Mars"

"Criminals thrive on the indulgence of society's understanding."
03RangerXLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #3
XDTalk 3K Member

Location: The Nevada Desert on a Dry Lakebed. Living in a trailer with thunderstorms looming in the distance.
Hey Ranger, up until late last night I didn't know the rifle even existed. I got lucky and was surfing the net at the right time. I am sure it would have been gone by morning. It comes with a 10 round mag and I would be happy to find another one. I seached MAHELY and it comes up RENO MAHELY out of Argentina. I surely have never seen anything like it in all my born days! I can't afford it, but when something like this pops up, it's a must have for me. Now to sell something else to make up for it
Old 09-21-2011, 07:06 AM   #4
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 63556
mahely 22

howdy yall from the lone star state, thats texas for all you yellow belly northern types .. just kidding did not mean to offend any one .

i have an old mahley m-21 22lr i need a firing pin for one i took out all my pins when daughter was boren 20 years ago and you guessed it ummm the gun control faries came and took it . or if you have one of theses wonderfull plinkers and can email me a picture of the firing pin and spring lay out so i can remake a new one i am wanting to pass this 22 on to my daughter now so she can go plinking with me as i once did with my dad before he passed away last year. So if you by any chance have one laying around and can shoot me a pic or 2 or if you have a broken one and would like to sell for parts . please feel free to email me any time to
mrfreebe@gmail.com

thank you and god bless
mrfreebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #5
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 15076
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfreebe View Post
howdy yall from the lone star state, thats texas for all you yellow belly northern types .. just kidding did not mean to offend any one .

i have an old mahley m-21 22lr i need a firing pin for one i took out all my pins when daughter was boren 20 years ago and you guessed it ummm the gun control faries came and took it . or if you have one of theses wonderfull plinkers and can email me a picture of the firing pin and spring lay out so i can remake a new one i am wanting to pass this 22 on to my daughter now so she can go plinking with me as i once did with my dad before he passed away last year. So if you by any chance have one laying around and can shoot me a pic or 2 or if you have a broken one and would like to sell for parts . please feel free to email me any time to
mrfreebe@gmail.com

thank you and god bless
not sure if the M-21 and the Minimax is the same... but if it is

Error Page

may want to call them and see
Old 09-24-2011, 04:11 PM   #6
XDTalk Newbie

mahely

thank you i tried the links you posted but they are broke
Old 09-24-2011, 04:12 PM   #7
XDTalk Newbie

the links are broken ( but thank you for trying
Old 01-05-2012, 10:27 PM   #8
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 67625
i have owned for for several years and it was my understanding that mine was imported in the mid 60's..i dont know how the newer ones r but i have had major issues with the spring system that operates the slide..when u get yurs let me know if u have problems with it and i will tell what i have learned with mine..there is a fairly simple fix if the problem arises..
tyrac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #9
XDTalk 3K Member

No problems with function at all, just would like another mag, but then again I don't shoot it much. I do like it alot though.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:38 PM   #10
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 67625
im hoping someone can help me..i tore my mahely down to re-blue and as i put it back together i have a part that im not sure where it went..it is a flat bar with a half moon notch on one side..can anyone tell me wher it goes???
tyrac is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Other Handgun Talk » Non-XD Handguns

Search tags for this page
argentine 22 lr rifle
carabina mahely

mahely

mahely 22

mahely 22 rifle

mahely cara cal22 mod11-11 argentina
mahely minimax

mahely minimax 22

mahely rifles
mahely st-700
mahley model st-700 22
rifle 22 mahely
Click on a term to search for related topics.