• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Lanyards my 10yr old Daughter made

This is a discussion on Lanyards my 10yr old Daughter made within the Non-Firearms Related for Sale forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have pics of the neck lanyard now. It's included in a few pics with some of her latest works. To view links or images ...

Old 01-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #91
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 25609
I have pics of the neck lanyard now. It's included in a few pics with some of her latest works.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Eyebedam is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-27-2012, 08:53 PM   #92
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 4881
Money Sent!

“Wisdom is knowing what to do next; virtue is doing it.” David Starr Jordan
polarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 06:26 AM   #93
XDTalk Member

Member #: 47487
I need a couple of lanyards...

My wife would like one, for a key chain, with the Chicago cubs colors (Cubbie blue being dominant):

I would like one for a handle for my underwater camera. This would be great asset for the one of the deck hands to hand me the camera from the boat after I get in the water. Total length will need to be 9.5" to 10" long. Do these things stretch? It will need loops on the ends or some kind of strong plastic rings that I can ty-wrap to the posts Or loop the ends through the un-screwed ball posts in the pictures below. Simple .5" loops will probably be best though. Posts are .5" diameter and balls are 1" so a .5" loop would be ideal. This will be used in salt water extensively. I was thinking blue with the reflective streaks and red. Do you have red with reflective streaks? With the reflective streaks we would be able to see the handle on a night dive to hand the camera back up to the boat. I think blue and red with reflective streaks in both would look great as well.

Prop Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #94
XDTalk 500 Member

Quote:
I need a couple of lanyards...

My wife would like one, for a key chain, with the Chicago cubs colors (Cubbie blue being dominant):

I would like one for a handle for my underwater camera. This would be great asset for the one of the deck hands to hand me the camera from the boat after I get in the water. Total length will need to be 9.5" to 10" long. Do these things stretch? It will need loops on the ends or some kind of strong plastic rings that I can ty-wrap to the posts Or loop the ends through the un-screwed ball posts in the pictures below. Simple .5" loops will probably be best though. Posts are .5" diameter and balls are 1" so a .5" loop would be ideal. This will be used in salt water extensively. I was thinking blue with the reflective streaks and red. Do you have red with reflective streaks? With the reflective streaks we would be able to see the handle on a night dive to hand the camera back up to the boat. I think blue and red with reflective streaks in both would look great as well.

I have a couple ideas for the camera lanyard. Give me a couple days to see if what I'm thinking will actually work as you need it to. I'll get her to do up a prototype & get you a picture of it in a couple days. The cubs keychain is no problem at all. She has both red & blue & I'll have to check & see if she has any more of the red white & blue combo.
Old 02-11-2012, 10:45 PM   #95
XDTalk Member

I'll take a couple of the Cubs key chains now, maybe more (there's a lot of us).
On the camera lanyard, its looking like a little longer length will be better than the exact measurements I gave. I'm real curious/interested to what you came up with. I got a trip coming up in a couple of weeks.
What is the length of the other lanyards that have been made previously (I can make it work)?
Old 02-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #96
XDTalk 500 Member

Quote:
I'll take a couple of the Cubs key chains now, maybe more (there's a lot of us).
On the camera lanyard, its looking like a little longer length will be better than the exact measurements I gave. I'm real curious/interested to what you came up with. I got a trip coming up in a couple of weeks.
What is the length of the other lanyards that have been made previously (I can make it work)?
I know these aren't the colors you wanted but here's the general idea. I'm thinking you could attach it to your camera with zip ties running through the key rings, that way when your done all you have to do is cut the zip tie when your done & you can make it as tight around the camera post as you want. As far as the cubs keychains that's no problem. We can have them done & shipped first of the week.
Thoughts?

Old 02-11-2012, 11:32 PM   #97
XDTalk Member

Quote:
I know these aren't the colors you wanted but here's the general idea. I'm thinking you could attach it to your camera with zip ties running through the key rings, that way when your done all you have to do is cut the zip tie when your done & you can make it as tight around the camera post as you want. As far as the cubs keychains that's no problem. We can have them done & shipped first of the week.
Thoughts?

Sounds great! Skip the metal key rings (Saltwater). I'll adjust length with HD Ty-raps. What are the longest lanyards made?
8"-10" OAL lanyard would be great (shorter would work as well) and I can adjust length with HD wraps. I know there is blue with reflective streaks. So I'd like blue with reflective streaks with some red. The more reflective material the better.
Need price's for the long lanyard and the Cubs paraphernalia and I'll get some funds headed your way. PM if ya want...

Last edited by Prop Joe; 02-11-2012 at 11:53 PM. Reason: hard to type what I'm thinking
Old 02-12-2012, 06:11 PM   #98
XDTalk 500 Member

I used the flash so the reflective material would show.
Pm your shipping info. I've had a couple issues with addresses from PayPal so I like to have a copy from the individual. I can get them out late tomorrow afternoon.

Old 02-12-2012, 10:28 PM   #99
XDTalk Member

Quote:
I used the flash so the reflective material would show.
Pm your shipping info. I've had a couple issues with addresses from PayPal so I like to have a copy from the individual. I can get them out late tomorrow afternoon.

Sent snail mail addy.
Dang,
Those look Great! Looks like I'll owe ya for another fob. The one on the right may end up being one for me.
Thanks!
Old 02-15-2012, 09:25 PM   #100
XDTalk Member

I'm Very impressed. Exactly what I wanted with the colors I asked, sized perfectly, immediate shipping. Nice!
This handle will be a huge asset to deck hands not knowing what to grab to lift this expensive piece of equipment in and out of the boat. They should all know that braided cord will be the handle of choice instead of expensive slippery plastic and aluminum. The reflective material is an added bonus:

I have to Ty-wrap the loops to keep them tight to the friction locks for the strobe arms of the rig but it is a great fit:

What the fish will see:

If you and your daughter would like more potential business I can post these images on other Underwater photography sites and maybe get some more sales... LMK

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Marketplace » Non-Firearms Related for Sale

Search tags for this page

10yr old models

10yr old xxx bold pic.com
how to paracord shotgun sling
laynyards for teachers
model 10yr
my oldest daughter
para cord drains
para cord storm drain
paracord rifle sling pattern

reflective hand

sig p238 images

storm drain paracord weaves

storm drain, para cord
types of paracord weaves
what can i do with my old lanyard
Click on a term to search for related topics.