• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

What's the rarest car you've spotted in the wild?

This is a discussion on What's the rarest car you've spotted in the wild? within the Motor Sports forums, part of the Off Topic Discussions category; Ghostbusters car (trailered) heading down I-90...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Off Topic Discussions » Motor Sports » What's the rarest car you've spotted in the wild?

Old 05-06-2011, 01:58 PM   #11
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 52656
Ghostbusters car (trailered) heading down I-90

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Thunder71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 05-06-2011, 02:19 PM   #12
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
Quote:
Originally Posted by ta2dave76 View Post

We took a couple of bikes to the shelby shop for some dyno runs acouple months ago. I got a pic of this.

lucky.
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:33 PM   #13
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 34434
Its weird. I lived in wheat field Washington all my life and now in Montana. I have seen Audi R8s, F50s, Modena 430, Cayman RS, Lambos, Vipers, GTR 34r, Lotus and a 70s Ford GT40. But probably the most rare would have to be an old 1940s Hudson, fully restored, suicide rear doors, two tone paint and a big block chevy engine.
Guns, Girls, Gear, and Gadgets.

So you make the simplest mistake. And fearlessly you deny your involvement in my demise. *Seether*

Whom Virtue Unites, Death Cannot Separate.
Solhays85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 02:39 PM   #14
XDTalk Member

Member #: 55964
Come to vegas you can rent those cars and drive the strip lol
Old 05-06-2011, 02:42 PM   #15
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 23189
There are a few of the Panamera Porsches here in town, but the most rare that I've seen was an Aston Martin Vanquish.
Old 05-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #16
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 47117
Here is a 1920s bentley race car that pulled into one of our biker bars.

Old 05-06-2011, 03:31 PM   #17
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 22296
I've seen a ford GT on the road, a few ferraris and lamborghinis, an Aston DBS...

I am not kidding, I saw a Lamborghini Gallardo last fall in one of the bays at the local Discount Tire center!! I was like, you've gotta be kidding me. I figure that the owner of the car must own the whole chain or something. It was pretty funny.

Something you guys probably never (or rarely) see that I see all the time are Studebakers. They were made here in South Bend, so tons of people still have 'em.

Federal weapon statutes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
cce1302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #18
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 54551
Yah I got to sit in an original 66 cobra. Not a kit car. I really can't think of a more rare car.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
- George Washington

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Current resident of the Chicago State Prison system.

Last edited by Milhouse86; 06-30-2011 at 04:07 PM.
Milhouse86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:34 PM   #19
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 34434
Quote:
Originally Posted by cce1302 View Post
I've seen a ford GT on the road, a few ferraris and lamborghinis, an Aston DBS...

I am not kidding, I saw a Lamborghini Gallardo last fall in one of the bays at the local Discount Tire center!! I was like, you've gotta be kidding me. I figure that the owner of the car must own the whole chain or something. It was pretty funny.

Something you guys probably never (or rarely) see that I see all the time are Studebakers. They were made here in South Bend, so tons of people still have 'em.
I've seen a ton of old Studes, trucks and cars. I love them. Tons of old Willys as well.
Guns, Girls, Gear, and Gadgets.

So you make the simplest mistake. And fearlessly you deny your involvement in my demise. *Seether*

Whom Virtue Unites, Death Cannot Separate.
Solhays85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #20
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 43924
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_eagle_scout View Post
Here in Phoenix proper, Ferrari's are an occasional spot, rarely a Lambo. I have only seen maybe 2 Prowlers (incl this one). I don't live in or travel through more affluent area that often, so while I know there are some real exotics/hypercars/super luxe here in Phoenix, I just don't see them that often between my work (south PHX) and home (north central PHX).

Here everyone and their wanna be gangster cousin drives a Mercedes, so I don't include that as rare. I have seen the coupe Bentley hardtop. That really looks impressive. I did see a DeLorean a couple of weeks ago (complete with custom plate text like Back To The Future)

Ta2dave76: That GT-40 is sweet. I wonder if it is one of their kits? The body looks too good to be an original.
Funny you started this... I Lambo just left the parking lot in the office I work. Most of my clients were drolling talking about it... Thing has a funny roar ill tell you that. Not sure on model. ahh the valley of the sun.. Is Awesome!

Flight 93
Okay, let's roll!" -Todd Beamer

I joined what are you waiting for

MrStarofDavid is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Off Topic Discussions » Motor Sports

Search tags for this page
bently

daytona coupe

daytona coupe pictures
early motor cars
original shelby daytona
rare 1900s cars
rarest car
reo auto
reo speedwagon truck
reo speedwagon truck for sale
shelby cars
shelby coupe

shelby daytona

shelby daytona coupe

shelby daytona coupe for sale
shelby daytona gt
Click on a term to search for related topics.