• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

LIMITED TIME ONLY - XD(M) 9mm Compact with Factory Trijicons $20 off and extra mag!!

This is a discussion on LIMITED TIME ONLY - XD(M) 9mm Compact with Factory Trijicons $20 off and extra mag!! within the Kyle's Gunshop forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; I have some of the special ordered XD(M) 9mm Compacts with Factory Trijicon night sights I want to move. If you order them from my ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Kyle's Gunshop » LIMITED TIME ONLY - XD(M) 9mm Compact with Factory Trijicons $20 off and extra mag!!

Old 08-25-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 45999
LIMITED TIME ONLY - XD(M) 9mm Compact with Factory Trijicons $20 off and extra mag!!

I have some of the special ordered XD(M) 9mm Compacts with Factory Trijicon night sights I want to move. If you order them from my website and use the promo code 'XDTALK12' at checkout for $20 off your order, I will also throw in an extra compact 13 round magazine. This is a limited time offer while supplies last and is only valid on the two items below:

CUSTOM Springfield XDM 3.8" Compact 9mm Bi-Tone w/ FACTORY NIGHT SIGHTS - One left!

CUSTOM Springfield XDM 3.8" Compact 9mm Black w/ FACTORY NIGHT SIGHTS - Five left!

The XDTALK12 promo code is good on ALL XD(M) Compacts, even the 40S&W, but the free mag deal is only good on the 9mm's with night sights...

Shipping is included on all firearms on my website!!

Ohio residents pay 6.5% sales tax.

Kyle
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Kyle's Gunshop

Search tags for this page

9mm compacts

9mm contacts $20

9mm for $20

custom springfield xdm 3.8 compact 9mm black w/ factory night sights

only xd

small 9 mm

springfield xdm 3.8 compact 9mm black w/ factory night sights

springfield xdm 9mm compact with trijicon sights homepage

xd compact 9mm night sights

xd extra magazine promo ship time

xdm 3.8 compact 9mm black w/ factory night sights

Click on a term to search for related topics.