• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Crimson Trace Laserguard LG-448 $169.99 shipped!

This is a discussion on Crimson Trace Laserguard LG-448 $169.99 shipped! within the Kyle's Gunshop forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; I can get them now but they are more expensive. Waiting on my other sources to get them in unless you want to pay more ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Kyle's Gunshop » Crimson Trace Laserguard LG-448 $169.99 shipped!

Old 02-06-2011, 10:39 PM   #21
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 45999
I can get them now but they are more expensive. Waiting on my other sources to get them in unless you want to pay more I can order you one...
Remove Ads
Old 02-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #22
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 38513
Finally getting the range report up. I went with my buddy who shoots xdm 9 and xd sc 9 and my dad who had never shot a poly pistol of any kind but regularly shoots a 1911 .45 and various wheel guns.
After some minor elevation adjustments it was hitting where the laser spotted the target. The farthest we shot was 11yds at a small indoor range here locally. We ran through 100 rounds of wwb 115gr and 50 rounds of double tap 124gr gold dots.

My buddy who shoots xd/m's regularly shot fine with it and enjoyed.
My dad on the other hand had trouble with his grip keeping the laser activated. After observing I noticed he was gripping slightly lower causing his middle finger to ride at times just below the middle finger activation nub.

I will say that it felt like I needed to focus more on fundamentals of my stance/hold as it's easy to let the gun drop lower than normal when focusing on the laser dot, eventually leading to a less supportive follow-up shot.

This pic is from shooting 19 rounds of double tap 124gr jacketed defense ammo(gold dots) at 7 yards at the small scoring legend in the upper left of the silhouette target. First half or so of the mag was slow fire then the latter half was fairly rapid fire.

Old 02-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #23
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeybigb View Post
Finally getting the range report up. I went with my buddy who shoots xdm 9 and xd sc 9 and my dad who had never shot a poly pistol of any kind but regularly shoots a 1911 .45 and various wheel guns.
After some minor elevation adjustments it was hitting where the laser spotted the target. The farthest we shot was 11yds at a small indoor range here locally. We ran through 100 rounds of wwb 115gr and 50 rounds of double tap 124gr gold dots.

My buddy who shoots xd/m's regularly shot fine with it and enjoyed.
My dad on the other hand had trouble with his grip keeping the laser activated. After observing I noticed he was gripping slightly lower causing his middle finger to ride at times just below the middle finger activation nub.

I will say that it felt like I needed to focus more on fundamentals of my stance/hold as it's easy to let the gun drop lower than normal when focusing on the laser dot, eventually leading to a less supportive follow-up shot.

This pic is from shooting 19 rounds of double tap 124gr jacketed defense ammo(gold dots) at 7 yards at the small scoring legend in the upper left of the silhouette target. First half or so of the mag was slow fire then the latter half was fairly rapid fire.

Looks like you got a pretty decent group there. I don't have any lasers anymore on my main carry guns, had to get rid of them because they don't fit any of my new ones (recently upgraded to Gen4 Glocks, still have one on my S&W revolver). When I used to use them, I would line the laser up with the iron sights about 15 feet out, it worked pretty good.
Old 02-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #24
XDTalk Member

Member #: 45113
Quote:
Originally Posted by khufford View Post
I can get them now but they are more expensive. Waiting on my other sources to get them in unless you want to pay more I can order you one...
How much more are they from your other source and when are your less expensive sources expecting stock again?

Old 04-05-2011, 10:35 AM   #25
XDTalk 100 Member

These are available again...

They're running a $50 rebate deal right now also, so it's a good time to buy!
Old 04-06-2011, 05:29 PM   #26
XDTalk Member

Member #: 48249
Got mine this morning, install took only a few min. on my XD .45 Service, then off to the range. Time was limited so I only got off 30 rounds but darn if the thing wasn't right on out of the box. Fired from 15yds and 7yds. I wasn't trying for a real tight group but they were all tight enough for me about 4". I likey alot!

Now Blackhawk need to make a holster to accept the Laserguard.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:22 PM   #27
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 53085
just placed my order. cant wait to get get it!

"Fear is just the smell of ignorance when it takes a sh!t"
Old 04-21-2011, 11:49 AM   #28
XDTalk 100 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisekise View Post
just placed my order. cant wait to get get it!
Shipped!
Old 04-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #29
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 38192
Just ordered mine.
There is a good use for the "Spare Change" can! It makes things like this painless!

(Thanks, Huey Lewis)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Old 04-25-2011, 09:05 PM   #30
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 53085
Quote:
Originally Posted by khufford View Post
Shipped!
Received!

Thanks Kyle!

"Fear is just the smell of ignorance when it takes a sh!t"

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Kyle's Gunshop

Search tags for this page
crimson lg-448
crimson lg448
crimson trace laserguard lg-448

crimson trace laserguard review

crimson trace laserguard reviews
crimson trace laserguard xd

crimson trace lg 448

crimson trace lg 448 review

crimson trace lg-448

crimson trace lg-448 review
crimson trace lg448
lg 448 crimson trace laser
lg-448
lg-448 crimson trace
lg-448 laserguard
Click on a term to search for related topics.