• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

IDPA: Ontelaunee 2013-01-20

This is a discussion on IDPA: Ontelaunee 2013-01-20 within the Gun Games: Shooting Competition forums, part of the Use and Training category; So dry fire practice gets boring, shooting paper targets gets boring.... What's the best way to practice for an IDPA competition? Go to other IDPA ...

Old 01-21-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 76348
IDPA: Ontelaunee 2013-01-20

So dry fire practice gets boring, shooting paper targets gets boring.... What's the best way to practice for an IDPA competition?

Go to other IDPA competitions!

To help prep for Florida I went out to one of the local club matches... first of the year. This was the first time I was able to get the XDM 5.25 (.45) out in the real world of competing.

Summary: Had a couple of fail to battery rounds, but I've been working on them as it's my reloads and could be an OAL or crimp... it's getting much better then when I first ran them. (BTW: in the video below, the 1st malfunction wasn't... it was operator error)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

----------------------------
XDS - .45ACP
XDM 3.8, .45ACP
XDM 5.25, .45ACP
IDPA - CDP MM
IDPA - Safety Officer
NRA Life Member
----------------------------
bigdawgbeav is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-23-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 34217
I shot that match it was my first one actually I was in ESP unclassified I had a great time really loved it, I shot my XDsc 9mm
czerbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:43 AM   #3
XDTalk Member

Member #: 71608
I'm thinking about going to Ontelaunee's free intro class and then shooting their next match.

Can't wait

~Edward Abbey

Xd .45 Tactical Dark Earth
XDM 9mm 3.8
XDS
recklessdrive is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Use and Training » Gun Games: Shooting Competition

Search tags for this page

best way to practice idpa

ontelaunee idpa practice

Click on a term to search for related topics.