• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Carver mounts for open (and the thumbrest)

This is a discussion on Carver mounts for open (and the thumbrest) within the Gun Games: Shooting Competition forums, part of the Use and Training category; I have a new 5.25 9 that I'm planning on using to replace my CC Tactical for multi gun. I shoot open since I shoot ...

Old 10-15-2011, 12:04 AM   #1
XDTalk Member

Member #: 19990
Carver mounts for open (and the thumbrest)

I have a new 5.25 9 that I'm planning on using to replace my CC Tactical for multi gun.
I shoot open since I shoot a Saiga and will be using my Akdal next season. Anyway I decided WTF. Might as well see how a dot on this works. I tried a FastFire a few years back on a slide mount but didn't like it on a Tactical I had previously. The MOA is to small and it obviously is hard, IMO, to keep the dot on target.

I have a new Carver package with mount, C-more, and racker inbound. I have not coughed up the money for the holster yet as I want to evaluate it and leave myself wiggle room to sell the mount if I dint like it.
The mount looks first rate from the pics and the C-more is a known product. I am also curious about the thumb rest but thats a next step thing.

IS there ANYONE who actually has and uses one here? I know the glock shooters have them and I would even take their feedback since its a similar application.

This is a inexpensive way to go to a frame mounted dot on this platform. Actually the only way I know of.
tnek is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Use and Training » Gun Games: Shooting Competition

Search tags for this page

c more thumb rest

carver competition mount

carver competition mount with thumb rest

carver mount for kimber

carver mount thumb rest

carver mounts

carver pistol mounts

carver thumb rest

carver thumbrest

kimber thum rest c-more mount

open gun thumb rest

pistol thumb rest

thumb rest for gun

thumb rest glock

thumb rest open gun

xd open gun

Click on a term to search for related topics.