• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Another unhappy customer

This is a discussion on Another unhappy customer within the GrabAGun.com forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; GMCadoo - NO prob. Brent's a great guy. I speak w/him quite often on email and he has found me a few hard to get ...

Old 01-01-2013, 06:42 AM   #11
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 68304
GMCadoo - NO prob. Brent's a great guy. I speak w/him quite often on email and he has found me a few hard to get get guns over the last couple of months - PPS and Shield for example. I am planning on getting a few more guns soon from him as soon as the stocks are back. Since all the panic buying, they are pretty cleaned out.
Have a great 2013 and safe shooting....
jtelli71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-21-2013, 10:26 PM   #12
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 53446
can someone tell me how to get in touch with Brent? I put in an order on 1/7 and I've been trying to be as patient as I can because I know things are crazy, but I sent a simple e-mail to make sure they got my FFL dealer information and they can't even reply to that. My CC was charged immediately not a hold, but a charge. So at the very least an e-mail could be sent. It's pretty bad that I ordered a pistol and have been able to shop around, order and receive Pierce grips and a holster before they even "process" my order. If these shops are this busy then they can afford to hire a couple of extra people to help out with this influx, there are plenty of people out there looking for a job.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #13
Old Timer

Member #: 24504
Well Shot Show in Las Vegas was just last week... Hiring someone isn't going to solve your problem right now. It takes time for a new employee to get settled and slows down the process.

I suggest you give them patience.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"Gun-Free Zones" are shooting ranges for the criminally insane.
"Know this: Killin' is my business, Ladies, and business IS GOOOOOD!" -Major Payne

When someone says they are a retired operator, i think Corporate Accounts Payable, Nina speaking... JUST a moment.
Knightslugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 09:34 AM   #14
XDTalk 1K Member

there is patience and then there is charging someones credit card when you know it will be at least 3 weeks before you actually process the order. I doubt the entire crew of grabagun was at shot show if so that's just plain irresponsible.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #15
Old Timer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_PHA View Post
there is patience and then there is charging someones credit card when you know it will be at least 3 weeks before you actually process the order. I doubt the entire crew of grabagun was at shot show if so that's just plain irresponsible.
1/7 to 1/21 is not 3 weeks. it's two weeks.

Would you rather them wait until the card doesn't have any remaining credit or balance? Better to charge right away when you know the money is available than later on when it could be gone.

give them a call, since email isn't working out too well...

Grabagun.com
200 E. Beltline Rd
Suite 403
Coppell, TX 75019
(972) 552-7246
FAX: (972) 304-6214

Mon - Fri
9:30AM-5:00PM CST

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

"Know this: Killin' is my business, Ladies, and business IS GOOOOOD!" -Major Payne

When someone says they are a retired operator, i think Corporate Accounts Payable, Nina speaking... JUST a moment.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #16
XDTalk 1K Member

tried calling a few times now. On hold and told that I am caller 7 and the estimated wait time is 81 min
Old 01-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #17
Old Timer

call them first thing in the AM when they open.

Old 01-24-2013, 08:54 PM   #18
XDTalk 1K Member

well I can now attest to the fact that Brent is certainly the guy to contact. I was getting nowhere fast. Couldn't get through on the phone, didn't get replies to email. Then jtelli71 came through wit Brent's email and within 5 min Brent had replied and found that my FFL information hadn't been attached to my order. I have been trading email with him all night and finally feel like someone is on the other end that cares about customer service. I would like to say a huge thanks to Brent and to jtelli71 for giving me his information. I'm still a bit cross that it took all this to get it straight, but for now I'm satisfied that things are now set right.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:02 PM   #19
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 87127
I have to give grab a gun credit where it is due. I ordered some magazines late last night and had shipping confirmation email with tracking number by the time I woke up. Far exceeded my expectations with the current state of things so thank you to them!
apathia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:35 PM   #20
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 68304
No prob Andy_PHA. Brent is the man! I plan on contacting him soon for a couple of guns... Be safe and good shooting...
jtelli71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » GrabAGun.com

Search tags for this page
brent at grabagun
grabagun multiple orders
grabagun shipping delay
grabagun shipping delays

grabagun shipping time

grabagun shipping times
grabagun.com 200 e. beltline rd suite 403 coppell, tx 75019
grabagun.com processing times
Click on a term to search for related topics.