• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

This is a discussion on Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint within the Glow-On forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; Yes, Glow-On is the the brightest longer lasting phosphorescent paint for gun sights and fishing lures for sale in the USA. We test constantly, insecurity ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Glow-On » Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

Old 04-05-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 46956
Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

Yes, Glow-On is the the brightest longer lasting phosphorescent paint for gun sights and fishing lures for sale in the USA.

We test constantly, insecurity issues I guess. The point is, we test constantly against every phosphorescent product out there in the market.

We've added a longer life shell, we've crammed as much stuff as the media allows it today.

Here is our guarantee:
100% money back guaranteed, no questions asked.
We offer support always, even if you didn't purchase Glow-On yet.
No reasonable request are left unanswered, just ask around
If you purchase Glow-On, we are gonna be friends for life.

Purchase

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Visit us here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Gatopardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-05-2012, 11:30 AM   #2
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 71372
Gato aint lying, he sent me some glow on a week ago and now the wife wont stop bitching at me, cus she said the dots bother her at night while its on the night stand. thanks Gato not only have you improved my capability to protect my family at night, but you have given me another tool to annoy my wife!!

thanks again Gato, and im letting every one i meet know about Glow-on and how epic it is!
Taurus TCP 380
Mossberg ATR 100 30-06 Night Train
Saturday night Special 5 shot 38.
20 gauge single shot long barrel shotgun
Sold or Traded:
Mossberg Maverick 88 18.5 6 shot "Swat"
China made SKS modded into Dragonov
38 spl Cobra Derringer
Walther P22
Glock 17
Current Project:
Building a SASS out of a DPMS lr-308 24
7oxSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:17 PM   #3
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 70481
Just ordered some off ebay and was wondering what the shelf life is once the container's been opened?

Thanks
toofazt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 70022
Cant wait to get my hands on some of this stuff
dbruynell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:13 PM   #5
Official Site Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofazt View Post
Just ordered some off ebay and was wondering what the shelf life is once the container's been opened?

Thanks
Generally paint has the tendency to dry in small containers. However if it thickens just ad a drop of water at a time and stir until it is liquid enough so you can work with it.
My suggestion is buy what you are going to use, a small 2.3ml vial is more than enough for most things.
If you have lots of friends and you want to paint fishing lures and other stuff buy a 4.6 ml. If you want to paint your fiends or customers sights and charge money for it just buy a large 9.2 ml.
We are here, always, we owe it to you guys if you need more just contact us.

Visit us here:
Old 04-05-2012, 01:24 PM   #6
Official Site Vendor

to annoy my wife!!

Quote:
Gato aint lying, he sent me some glow on a week ago and now the wife wont stop bitching at me, cus she said the dots bother her at night while its on the night stand. thanks Gato not only have you improved my capability to protect my family at night, but you have given me another tool to annoy my wife!!

thanks again Gato, and im letting every one i meet know about Glow-on and how epic it is!
The only solution as I see it is "more cowbell".
Did I send a self adhesive sheet? Here is the idea:
You put the self adhesive directly under the lamp right above the mirror in your bathroom. When you turn the light off, there's still light, (green) she's going to love that one.

If you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night ( for the guys that have a bathroom in the master bedroom) you can safely turn the light off, open the door again without annoying your partner and slip into bed safely.

Visit us here:
Old 04-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #7
Official Site Vendor

Glow-On other uses

Talk about other uses, for the fishing aficionados:

Visit us here:
Old 04-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #8
Official Site Vendor

Glow paint in three sizes

Visit us here:
Old 04-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #9
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 71372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatopardo View Post
The only solution as I see it is "more cowbell".
Did I send a self adhesive sheet? Here is the idea:
You put the self adhesive directly under the lamp right above the mirror in your bathroom. When you turn the light off, there's still light, (green) she's going to love that one.

If you go to the bathroom in the middle of the night ( for the guys that have a bathroom in the master bedroom) you can safely turn the light off, open the door again without annoying your partner and slip into bed safely.

i just got the paint, but thats a great idea lol.
Taurus TCP 380
Mossberg ATR 100 30-06 Night Train
Saturday night Special 5 shot 38.
20 gauge single shot long barrel shotgun
Sold or Traded:
Mossberg Maverick 88 18.5 6 shot "Swat"
China made SKS modded into Dragonov
38 spl Cobra Derringer
Walther P22
Glock 17
Current Project:
Building a SASS out of a DPMS lr-308 24
7oxSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:52 PM   #10
Official Site Vendor

Glow-On: Got a 1911?

Plain military style, serrated or dots, no matter Glow-On can be applied successfully, if you have any questions please contact me ( PM )

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

Visit us here:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Glow-On

Search tags for this page
best gun sight glow paint
best gun sight paint
best night glow gun sight paint
glow on for sights

glow paint for gun sights

gun sight paint

night sight paint
painting gun sigjhts
painting pistol sights
painting pistol sights blue?
phosphorescent night glow sight paint
pistol gun sights paint
ruger sr9c sight paint

sight paint

sight paint for pistols
Click on a term to search for related topics.