• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

This is a discussion on Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint within the Glow-On forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; We get several kind reviews via our website every day, as a man who never takes anything for granted, I always want to know what ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Glow-On » Glow-On Super Phosphorescent #1 gun sights paint

Old 10-05-2012, 03:39 PM   #31
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 46956
Glow-On gun sights paint: use it with confidence: Solid state, no movable parts.

We get several kind reviews via our website every day, as a man who never takes anything for granted, I always want to know what people are talking about and as a matter of fact, we check our product often.
After it dries it's solid state, no movable parts, nothing will brake it.
So walked into the backyard , my rifle in hand and this is what it looks like when you do that:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Visit us here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Gatopardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #32
Official Site Vendor

Multiple configurations can be achieved with our product.

Multiple configurations can be achieved with our product. We no longer have to be stuck with standard white dots with which almost every firearm comes equipped with.
As for mil spec iron sights, well, imagination is the limit.

Find Glow-On at:
glow-on.com
Amazon.com Amazon.com
eBay

Visit us here:
Old 10-13-2012, 01:33 PM   #33
Official Site Vendor

Where can I find your product?

Quote:
Where can I find your product? Is there a store in ******** so I can purchase your product locally?
For the time being the product is sold online only and it's sold only in the USA.
You can purchase Glow-On with confidence, on these sites:

Find Glow-On at:
glow-on.com
Amazon.com Amazon.com
eBay

Visit us here:
Old 10-15-2012, 07:06 AM   #34
XDTalk Member

Member #: 79785

How long will the Original color glow for?

BigTzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:12 AM   #35
XDTalk Member

Member #: 80189
this is actually what im thinking about for my front sight on my colt ar. and maybe on my dogs collar too.
JMcD17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:53 PM   #36
Official Site Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTzzy View Post

From our web page:
Advantages

For how long will it glow after full exposure?

Full charge can be achieved in a few seconds under a small LED flashlight.
Under daylight, this happens almost instantaneously.
Under daylight, Glow-On constantly emits and reflects light, making the transition from illuminated to dark areas very smooth.

The afterglow duration time is 1200 minutes until decay is complete (as tested at the laboratory).
This means the phosphorescent activity ends completely at that time. To the human eye it is perceptible 5-7 hours, depending on individual sensitivity.

The initial glow is very bright, brighter than tritium, and it starts to decay slowly for hours. If you have good night vision (natural human eye adaptation to the dark) the glow will be clearly perceived by you all night long, even if it is faint.
A couple of seconds under a led flashlight will revive the glow to its fullest.
This cycle can be repeated millions of times during the life of the product which is about ten years.

Visit us here:
Old 10-26-2012, 10:51 PM   #37
Official Site Vendor

A quick scan over my property or grounds shouldn't be a problem.
I should have the advantage because I know it beforehand and most usually I'll be there first, which means I should have control of the situation.
Whether I have security lights or a single flashlight, Glow-On will serve me well as I establish a safe zone.

For this specific situation, a 5 second exposure of the small flashlight over my gun sights and I'm ready to check things out.

Find Glow-On at:
glow-on.com
Amazon.com Amazon.com
eBay

Visit us here:
Old 10-27-2012, 07:51 PM   #38
Official Site Vendor

Under some extreme conditions you can line up a shot with Glow-On gun sights paint

Under some extreme light conditions one can line up a shot with Glow-On.
True, one might not needed for other situation.

It's just that extra thing to rise our chances a bit, just in case.

Just like carrying some extra change for the parking meter.

Good weekend everyone

Visit us here:
Old 10-29-2012, 01:37 PM   #39
Official Site Vendor

100% customer support from Glow-On.

Quote:
"How much paint do I need for 5 guns?"
A: One small vial (2.3 ml) will more than enough for this job. In fact there's enough for more than 25 pistols. And that's a conservative estimate.

After every use I add a few drops of water to the top and close the vial as tightly as I can.
This should keep the paint fresh for a few months.
In fact, one could fill the vial to the top after every use, and when the time comes to use it again, just tip the vial to get the excess water out and stir, fresh paint again.

Water won't damage the paint and it will keep it fluid.
If the paint show crumbs after a few months, just add water and stir vigorously.
If one adds too much water and the paint is to thin, just keep the vial open for a few hours for the excess to evaporate.

You get the idea, water is the key to keep it fresh.

In any case, please remember, after you purchase our product, you have our full support.

Find Glow-On at:
glow-on.com
Amazon.com Amazon.com
eBay

Visit us here:
Old 11-12-2012, 04:18 PM   #40
Official Site Vendor

Enhance your gun sights with Glow-On

Enhance your gun sights with Glow-On.
If you have a piece dedicated to varmint control, put Glow-On to the test.
For the price of a fast food meal
You can find it here:

Find Glow-On at:
glow-on.com
Amazon.com Amazon.com
eBay

We ship fast

Visit us here:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Glow-On

Search tags for this page
best gun sight glow paint
best gun sight paint
best night glow gun sight paint
glow on for sights

glow paint for gun sights

gun sight paint

night sight paint
painting gun sigjhts
painting pistol sights
painting pistol sights blue?
phosphorescent night glow sight paint
pistol gun sights paint
ruger sr9c sight paint

sight paint

sight paint for pistols
Click on a term to search for related topics.