• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Gun sights paint made in the USA

This is a discussion on Gun sights paint made in the USA within the Glow-On forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; Yes, made in the USA, and what's made in the USA is well made. I've received several requests for colors other than green, it's in ...

Old 02-17-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 46956
Gun sights paint made in the USA

Yes, made in the USA, and what's made in the USA is well made.

I've received several requests for colors other than green, it's in the works already, I'll keep you posted.

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Visit us here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Gatopardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-17-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
XDTalk Member

Member #: 69334
Just received my sample yesterday, going to put it on after I go to the range tomorrow. Thanks again, if it works well I will be purchasing some more. Thanks again...
RayCharles520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #3
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 8696
Do you have Another pay option other than pay pal? money order ??

What is the average "glow life" when product is applied? (before needing re-application)
Old 02-18-2012, 02:34 AM   #4
Official Site Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
Do you have Another pay option other than pay pal? money order ??

What is the average "glow life" when product is applied? (before needing re-application)
One can use one's credit card without directly logging to Pay Pal, alternately you can send a money order to:

Glow-On Super Phosphorescent
PO Box 12328
Oklahoma City, OK
73157-2328

-Life expectancy of the product is ten years, ten years is along time.

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

Visit us here:
Old 02-18-2012, 10:58 PM   #5
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 67661
Is there anyway to do a red color?? i don't see one in the post above me... i think that would go good with the green...

Btw: My ccw instructor today was very impressed with ur glow-on paint... he said he never heard of it, so i told him ya'll's name and website...

Springfield XD(m) 3.8 Compact, 9mm
Smith & Wesson M&P Compact, 9mm
(More to Come...)

||-μολὼν λαβέ-||
Disturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 65983
Recv' mine Thursday...just put them on..Nice..even did the SA symbol on top...Light coat...but nice will order some soon..thanks again....

Drag a Knee or Shoot Some Rounds???..Ummm Glad I'm single...

INST:Son why are you practicing Head Shots?
Me: In case the Zombie apocolypse ever happens...
INSTR: oh ok...wait huh?

9MM XDM
djoker04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:58 AM   #7
Official Site Vendor

Gun sights paint: Different colors to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed
Is there anyway to do a red color?? i don't see one in the post above me... i think that would go good with the green...

Btw: My ccw instructor today was very impressed with ur glow-on paint... he said he never heard of it, so i told him ya'll's name and website...
The orange and yellow go well with green, orange over the rear and green on the front sight.

We are still testing materials before we start the manufacturing process, one thing we guarantee is that the glow material is fresh from the mill, not stuff that has been store for months in a warehouse.
We are planning several kits in logic combinations, we'll keep you advised.
Please check the links on the bottom for more information

Visit us here:
Old 02-19-2012, 10:11 AM   #8
Official Site Vendor

Gun sights paint

Visit us here:
Old 02-22-2012, 10:26 PM   #9
Official Site Vendor

Glow-On when things go bump in the night.

To add to the boom factor we added this H&R 12 Gauge Pardner Pump Protector, 18 1/2" Barrel, Fixed Cylinder Choke, Synthetic Stock.
Of course the first thing we did was to clean the excess grease and add Glow-On for a more comprehensive target acquisition.

This pump action shotgun hammers a 15" spread to a 15 yard distance, with great emphasis on the center. It kicks like a mule.
Fun factor: 5/5

Visit us here:
Old 02-22-2012, 10:45 PM   #10
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 69862
I really like you have the pics laid out on the website, the eighties baby in me wants to do the inlays on my xdm with this stuff.
Drop is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Glow-On

Search tags for this page
auto paint gun sights
bright sights vs glow on
glock orange and green painted sights
glow in the dark paints for gun sights

gun sight paint

gun sight paint review

gun sight paint reviews

lure paint sights
made in the usa pistol sights
painted xdm 9mm 3.8
painting a springfield xd
reflective paint for firearms

reflective paint for gun sights

reflectorized gun sights
us made gun sights
what is gun sight paint made of
Click on a term to search for related topics.