• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Gun sights paint made in the USA

This is a discussion on Gun sights paint made in the USA within the Glow-On forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; Orange ,Yellow, Red, Lime ( the green of school crossing signs) or the bright green like the construction reflective vests. Just a suggestion...

Old 02-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #11
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 63973
Orange ,Yellow, Red, Lime ( the green of school crossing signs) or the bright green like the construction reflective vests. Just a suggestion
birda40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-23-2012, 10:35 PM   #12
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 46956
Gun sights paint, more colors coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by birda40
Orange ,Yellow, Red, Lime ( the green of school crossing signs) or the bright green like the construction reflective vests. Just a suggestion
More colors coming soon,

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Visit us here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Gatopardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #13
Official Site Vendor

Glow-On gun sights paint for shotgun enthusiasts

Glow-On gun sights paint for shotgun enthusiasts.

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

Visit us here:
Old 03-01-2012, 01:22 PM   #14
Official Site Vendor

Gun sights paint multi task

The self adhesive material glow is very intense and it can be applied to: Flashlights, light switches, lamp switches, remote controls etc.

Visit us here:
Old 05-22-2012, 10:00 PM   #15
Official Site Vendor

Glow-On self adhesive offers simple solutions to crafty individuals

Glow-On self adhesive offers simple solutions to crafty individuals.
All we need is a small utility knife and a ruler to slice small squares and strips and a bit of ingenuity.
Forget everything you know about glow in the dark products, this is 100% utilitarian. After a month of having a remote control and flashlights that pinpoint pinpoint their own location in the dark you'll ask yourself "How could I live without this before?"

Visit us here:
Old 05-24-2012, 03:16 PM   #16
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 73669
Let's try this thing. Order placed thanks.
msiddens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #17
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 71014
had it in 4 days...fast shipping!! great product , already have it on the XDm and the GP100 and haven't even had it for a week yet! very pleased and will order more and some of that glow-on sheet as soon as i burn through this bottle!
Bersa Thunder 380
Baikal 3.5" 12 GA. semi-auto
Mosin Nagant M91/30
VCDL member
NRA member
USCCA member
jeremy9mmXDm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:45 PM   #18
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 69307
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy9mmXDm View Post
had it in 4 days...fast shipping!! great product , already have it on the XDm and the GP100 and haven't even had it for a week yet! very pleased and will order more and some of that glow-on sheet as soon as i burn through this bottle!
Hey jeremy!
How bright is it in the dark after it has been pit up for a few hours without light exposure?

Quote:
As for being OT...thread drift is the rule around here. Embrace it.

Quote:
I was anti-glock for a long time. I have always been a contrarian and just didn't want to be one of THEM.
3shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 06:06 AM   #19
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 71014
not sure yet..lol i always light it up before bed and it stays bright for a good while,but come morning its very dim! I have heard that a black light is like a super charger for it! haven't tried it yet still looking for a keychain black light just to keep on me for this. I usually charge it for a few seconds with my CT lightguard. it might make it all night with a good charge!
Bersa Thunder 380
Baikal 3.5" 12 GA. semi-auto
Mosin Nagant M91/30
VCDL member
NRA member
USCCA member
jeremy9mmXDm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #20
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 69307
Cool! So if ya charged right before you wet to bed, it should still be functional at say 3am? I'm gonna have to try a small bottle

Quote:
As for being OT...thread drift is the rule around here. Embrace it.

Quote:
I was anti-glock for a long time. I have always been a contrarian and just didn't want to be one of THEM.
3shot is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Glow-On

Search tags for this page
bright sights vs glow on
glock orange and green painted sights

gun sight paint

gun sight paint review

gun sight paint reviews

lure paint sights
made in the usa pistol sights
painted xdm 9mm 3.8
painting a springfield xd

reflective paint for gun sights

reflectorized gun sights
what is gun sight paint made of
Click on a term to search for related topics.