• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

We sent some gun sights paint samples, this is what we sent

This is a discussion on We sent some gun sights paint samples, this is what we sent within the Glow-On forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; Originally Posted by N.E. Tx.XD All the testers, all the pics and videos, no one has said just how long they glow. All my experience ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Glow-On » We sent some gun sights paint samples, this is what we sent

Old 02-16-2012, 03:21 PM   #21
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 22296
Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E. Tx.XD View Post
All the testers, all the pics and videos, no one has said just how long they glow.

All my experience with anything that glows is 10-15 mins. and it's done.

Will a 1 min. charge last ALL night? Can it be charged at 10p when I retire, and still be honking at 4 or 5 AM?
I didn't check mine after all night, but I did after 6 hours and I could still see it. My eyes were adjusted to the dark, as yours would be if you woke up in the dark after six hours. it wasn't like a tritium-bright glow after six hours, but it was definitely visible. I have not tested 7 or 8 hours.

Federal weapon statutes:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
cce1302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #22
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 56640
Quote:
Originally Posted by cce1302 View Post
I didn't check mine after all night, but I did after 6 hours and I could still see it. My eyes were adjusted to the dark, as yours would be if you woke up in the dark after six hours. it wasn't like a tritium-bright glow after six hours, but it was definitely visible. I have not tested 7 or 8 hours.
Can't wait for my sample to get here... its goof u could still make it out.

To the folks wondering about brightness....its not gna be "honkin" bright hours later prolly... but from what I understand...the recharge is so quick with a simple flashlight that in most home defense situations you would have the time to get it charged up quickly provided you put some on your flashlight so you can find it
hobie16 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Glow-On

Search tags for this page
best fluorescent paint for sights
best glow paint for gun sights

best gun sight paint

best handgun sight paint
best paint for gun sights
best sight paint
florecent paint for gun sights
fluorescent green sight paint

fluorescent paint for gun sights

fluorescent paint gun sights

gun sight paint

gun sight paint best
paint for gun sights
painting gun sights
the best gun sight paint
ultra green v10 glow in the dark paint
Click on a term to search for related topics.