• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Customize your gun sights

This is a discussion on Customize your gun sights within the Glow-On forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; By no means am i the best dad out there but i give it my all! After leaving the ex my 2 daughters had it ...

Old 06-17-2012, 08:16 AM   #21
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 71014
By no means am i the best dad out there but i give it my all! After leaving the ex my 2 daughters had it rough! I got my crap together,got a new great girlfriend,we then got custody of her 2 children got our own place and fought and won custody of my 2 daughters! Here it is 6 years later and I'm am here every minute of every day for our children!(7,11,15,and 1 We turned children's life around for the best! My 2 have been honer roll students ever since!! My oldest just graduated with a 3.8 GPA and has now joined the Navy to be a nurse so she can travel the world and help others!! As a father i couldn't be prouder of all our children as we are raising strong minded children who will be ready to face this crazy world we live in today!! Not one to pat myself on the back but damit....GO ME!!!
Bersa Thunder 380
Baikal 3.5" 12 GA. semi-auto
Mosin Nagant M91/30
VCDL member
NRA member
USCCA member
jeremy9mmXDm is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-18-2012, 11:35 AM   #22
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 46956
Two winners!

Two participants, two winners, I knew this was going to be easy.
Two free vials on the way first thing in the morning, PM sent!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Visit us here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Gatopardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:05 PM   #23
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 71014
Just received my free bottle of Glow-On in the mail today!! Thanks Gatopardo!!!
Now i have 2 bottles of this great product! Still ganna have to order a sheet of the Glow-On adhesive paper soon! My girlfriend keeps bugging me about...lol!!!
Bersa Thunder 380
Baikal 3.5" 12 GA. semi-auto
Mosin Nagant M91/30
VCDL member
NRA member
USCCA member
jeremy9mmXDm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:29 PM   #24
JRM
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 54072
Thank you Gatopardo. When I returned home for an 8 hour day at the range, your gift was in the mailbox waiting for me! Thank you very much for your generosity. Looks like I'll be up late tonight cleaning my pistol and applying the Glow-On super phosphorescent paint on the sights. WooHoo! I'm really thrilled about this. Once I have it on, I'll try it out in both day and night situations and give you my honest review. Thank you once again!!!

Last edited by JRM; 06-23-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: grammar
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:39 AM   #25
Official Site Vendor

Gun sights paint, simple and affordable solution.

Thanks for your support and happy 4th of July everyone

Visit us here:
Old 07-03-2012, 11:21 PM   #26
Official Site Vendor

A simple solution for gun sights at an affordable price

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

Visit us here:
Old 07-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #27
Official Site Vendor

Super luminescent gun sights paint

First off, happy weekend everyone.
Secondly, thanks for your support, we are always in the quest for the brightest fix for our gun sights and our friends'. The idea is a highly efficient mix (one could call it paint) easy to apply, durable, that will stick to anything solid and at an affordable price. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense, agreed? Good!

My advice is try it, we offer 100% money back guarantee. We are never too busy to answer your questions and our word is always a promise.

Please visit glow-on.com for more info, there are some links at the bottom of this post so come and check us out.

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

Visit us here:
Old 07-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #28
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 75796
I bought some off ebay from a user with similar name as "Gatopardo" a month or so ago...my girl friend used most of it on her nails & car keys, go figure. Still have enough left to do my glock maybe. I hid it better this time.
magggg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 02:18 PM   #29
XDTalk Member

Member #: 75191
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatopardo View Post
The best way to "see" things in the dark is to look at them indirectly. In fact using this method your gun sights appear brighter and it is a more efficient method to point your firearm and discharge it more accurately.
actually the best way to "see" in the dark is to not ruin your adapted night vision by turning on lights or super bright flashlights to charge something that glows in the dark. it takes in the range of 20-30 min. for the rods in your eyes to adapt to the dark, and only a few seconds to lose when exposed to light. its something pilots call flash blindness.

just saying...

I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I aim with my eye.
I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father.
I shoot with my mind.
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father.
I kill with my heart.
IlBLisSlI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #30
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 61696
Just ordered my Large bottle. This is great. A while back my slide on my PX4 dropped and the filament in the front site fell out. Then my while cleaning my XDM the solvent ate my filament in two of the dots (it's okay they weren't night sites). I've been eyeballing new sites for both weapons but couldn't justify the cost. Now I can fix both and add night sights to one for only $20. Gotta love it. If only I'd have ordered during the contest for the 2nd Amendment bracelet. That looks pretty damn slick!!
darkstarsinner is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Glow-On

Search tags for this page
bb gun sites painting white
custom handgun painting
custom painted 9mm xd
customize bb gun sights
customize my gun sights
customize your gun sights
get your gun custom painted
glow in the dark filament for gun sights

glow on for hand gunds

glow on in gun engravings

gun sights paint

handgun custom paint

handgun sights

pictures of handguns with custom paint

sights

Click on a term to search for related topics.