• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Customize your gun sights

This is a discussion on Customize your gun sights within the Glow-On forums, part of the Forum Sponsors & Commerce category; Sometimes I second guess myself when it comes to buying a tool for my shop, later on, I find I urgently need it and I ...

Old 06-08-2012, 08:09 AM   #11
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 46956
Sometimes I second guess myself when it comes to buying a tool for my shop, later on, I find I urgently need it and I go back in my mind to the moment when I decided not to spend those $20.
In that very moment I feel like I would pay anything to have it right there and then and I would like to have flexible enough legs to kick myself in the butt.
I promised not to second guess myself anymore. When I see something "i might need in the future" I just get it!

If you feel you might need Glow-On in the future, just get it, is just 10 bucks. Remember is better to have loved and lost than never have loved at all.

Here some links to our website,

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

And here is an OK video that explains briefly the application

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Visit us here:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Gatopardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #12
Official Site Vendor

Glow-On video tutorial

A cool idea and a good alternative to white dots gun sights.
Did you know that a second of natural day light will charge your sights and make the super luminous? Just draw your firearm before you check that barn for furry pests or a building.

Home Page | Products | Advantages | Gun Sights Paint | Fishing Lures | Electronics | Stars Paint | Bead Work | Nail Art | Steel Bracelet | Tips & Support | Gallery | Video Tutorials | Purchase | Contact Us | Free Bracelet Winners | Site Map

Visit us here:
Old 06-09-2012, 12:13 PM   #13
Official Site Vendor

Good transition gun sights with Glow-On

Eyesight works due a complex mechanism that allows for our mind to understand the world in front of our eyes.
Aligning up a shot with a firearm is also a process that involves our eyes on one side and a good understanding of such firearm mechanism and mode of operation on the other.
Synergistically , (which means "... the result is greater than the sum of the parts") and especially in martial arts, of which firearm training is one of them, this is very true.

Adaptation to light conditions is painfully slowly, particularly while focusing or targeting objects in very dark places. While the firearm operational status is not affected by our vision's obvious limitations, the point of impact of a projectile and any subsequent rectifications weigh highly on our eyesight.

And since every bit of help counts, we offer our product like one more alternative (not a substitute) which will work along most sighting systems available today for the gun enthusiast.
We offer 100% money back guarantee, no questions, no hassle. For the price of a fast food meal.

Visit us here:
Old 06-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #14
Official Site Vendor

Defensive reflexive shooting in the dark for home defense.

Additional markings were made on top of the firearm to reinforce a sense of direction in dark environments.

In dark environments our eyesight functions a bit differently than in the presence o light. What we call peripheral vision is enhanced in the dark and the center of vision, which we use primarily to see daylight, is affected by a semi blind spot. That is the reason why when we look directly at a star in the night it appears to disappear for milliseconds and the stars around seem brighter.
But don't take my word for it, you can try it: set your firearm with tritium or Glow-On over your bedside table and when you are not looking directly at it, the gun sights appear bright, now take the firearm and peep thru the gun sights and they appear to disappear momentarily.
When shooting in the dark don't look directly thru your gun sights.

The best way to "see" things in the dark is to look at them indirectly. In fact using this method your gun sights appear brighter and it is a more efficient method to point your firearm and discharge it more accurately.

Facing a threat area with a shotgun with luminous markers in a low ready position allows for a faster deployment.
Essentially aligning up a shot with luminous markers is easier done without looking directly at the gun sights. Similar to reflexive shooting, only that in a dark environment we will need not many, but a few "visual anchors" to help our brain understand our surroundings. In a moment of hi stress, luminous markers on a shotgun could be one.

It's very important to have a plan, a threat has to be turned around and the change has to be in our favor.
Make sure everyone in the household understands this defensive plan, make sure everyone you love is behind you or in a safe place when this thing goes BANG!

Visit us here:
Old 06-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #15
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 73696
I ordered mine Tuesday night and got it today so I sure can't complain about shipping.
HoJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #16
Official Site Vendor

Happy father's day: A free gift from Glow-On

Happy father's day everyone

To celebrate, we have a free gift for a dad on this forum, a free vial of Glow-On.
To get it is really simple: Post a couple of lines so everyone knows why you are the best dad.

That's all.
We'll choose one entry and ship your item next Monday after father's day

All entries posted from today Friday 15 until Sunday June 17 will participate.

But that's not all! Every Glow-On purchase made this weekend including today Friday will enter to win a free Second Amendment Bracelet

Thanks for your support, keep the second amendment alive

To purchase click here:

Visit us here:
Old 06-15-2012, 05:09 PM   #17
Official Site Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatopardo View Post

To celebrate, we have a free gift for a dad on this forum, a free vial of Glow-On.
To get it is really simple: Post a couple of lines so everyone knows why you are the best dad.

That's all.

But that's not all! Every Glow-On purchase made this weekend including today Friday will enter to win a free Second Amendment Bracelet

To purchase click here:

I mean post a couple of lines on this thread Or we'll never know about it.

Visit us here:
Old 06-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #18
JRM
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 54072
I like the pattern down the shotgun. Makes sense to me!
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:11 PM   #19
Official Site Vendor

Free gun sights paint

Quote:

That's all.

To purchase click here:
No takers so far, this is going to be easy

Visit us here:
Old 06-17-2012, 02:17 AM   #20
JRM
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 54072
Quote:

That's all.

To purchase click here:

Okay, I'll be the first to brag.
Not about myself ...but about my wonderful daughter.

My darling daughter is a single mother who works SO hard to support her beautiful kids....my wonderful Grandchildren! Between working a full time job 10 hours a day, cooking, helping the kids with homework, reading stories, she plays with them and makes sure to give them lots of hugs and positive affirmation every day before bed time. Then she finally gets an hour or two to herself before falling asleep and starting all over again. My daughter has never once complained about how hard her life is on her. That's because I taught her to face your responsibilities and deal with them with a positive attitude. Life gets tough, so we just have to be tougher.

My little girl has grown up to become an exceptional mother and woman. I could not be more proud of her. She finally had a day off both from work and the kids, so she wanted to spend a quality day with "Dad." We went to some BLM land and I had the privilege of teaching her how to shoot. Within 2 hours, this wonderful lady progressed from a .22, to a 38 special, a 9mm then to my .40S&W. She took to shooting like she was born with a semi-auto pistol in her hand. She was just amazing! We had an great time together shooting, laughing, and taking pictures. It felt so great to see her sincerely share my interest in shooting. It's been about 3 months since that day and we still talk about it. We bonded in a way we had not done before.

My daughter has a natural skill for shooting a pistol and I'm going to do everything I can to encourage and nourish that ability. I can't always be there to protect her and my grandchildren but I can teach her how to protect themselves.

Father's, if you've not done so, teach your daughters how to shoot. Not only will they learn a valuable skill, but you will bond in a way that will leave an impression on your heart like nothing else. I'd never call myself a ""great father, in fact I have failed many times. But my daughter knows I love her more than anything in this world, and will continue to love her unconditionally. There are many fathers who are no doubt better than me, but according to my beautiful daughter, I'm the best father in the world. And her opinion is all that matter to me. And besides, my daughter would never lie.
JRM is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Forum Sponsors & Commerce » Glow-On

Search tags for this page
bb gun sites painting white
custom handgun painting
custom painted 9mm xd
customize
customize bb gun sights
customize my gun sights
customize your gun sights
get your gun custom painted
glow in the dark filament for gun sights

glow on for hand gunds

glow on in gun engravings

gun sights paint

handgun custom paint

handgun sights

pictures of handguns with custom paint

sights

Click on a term to search for related topics.