• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

9mm +p ammo test! expansion pics and flash pics

This is a discussion on 9mm +p ammo test! expansion pics and flash pics within the General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk forums, part of the XD Talk category; I've looked at plenty of tests of the popular defensive ammo and the ones that were done properly have all shown that the Federal Hydrashock ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk » 9mm +p ammo test! expansion pics and flash pics

Old 12-20-2004, 11:23 AM   #11
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 2122
I've looked at plenty of tests of the popular defensive ammo and the ones that were done properly have all shown that the Federal Hydrashock (which is a pretty old design) doesn't perform as well as the modern defensive ammo. The ones that have always shown the best results were Speer GD, Winchester Ranger T and Federal Tactical with the Ranger generally getting best marks across the board in both the +p and the 147gr.

There's a lot of argument about which rounds are the best and whatnot but you won't find anyone who's done their homework saying that any of the 3 above rounds aren't among the best performers.

Now I have to make this disclaimer for the 10 million people who are waiting to remind me: Training and shot placement is the most important thing.

I believe in that but I also believe there's no harm in trying to get the best ammo possible.

brad cook
DigMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk

Search tags for this page

9mm ammo chart

9mm ammo pics

9mm ammo pictures

9mm ammo test on expantion

9mm ammo testing

9mm ammo tests

9mm ammunition test
9mm bullet tests
9mm expansion
9mm expansion chart

9mm expansion test

9mm p test

best expanding 9mm ammo

best expansion 9mm
expansion tests of 9mm ammo

smith and wesson 6946 review

Click on a term to search for related topics.