• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

FREE! Printable PDF paper targets!

This is a discussion on FREE! Printable PDF paper targets! within the General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk forums, part of the XD Talk category; Well, I like to make my own printable targets. Probably arent any good for real competition, but plenty good for home use to hone your ...

Old 07-08-2007, 01:41 PM   #1
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 17248
FREE! Printable PDF paper targets!

Well, I like to make my own printable targets. Probably arent any good for real competition, but plenty good for home use to hone your skills.

Here are five that I have made into PDF that will print perfectly on 8.5x11" paper from any printer.

Please feel free to use them as you wish and if you really like them, ask the mods to make this thread a sticky!

Right click and "Save As" on the following four links:

- Target 1
- Target 2
- Target 3
- Target 4
- Double Tap Target
The 2A wasn’t meant to allow public citizens to keep and bear arms. If it had there would have been wording such as 'The right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.' -Ken Konecki

Last edited by Tally XD; 07-08-2007 at 05:46 PM.
Tally XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #2
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 17015
We should start a sticky on this and start a list of places that offer free, printable targets.

This would also make for a good selection for the online competition league.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
jtkratzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 01:51 PM   #3
XDTalk 3K Member

Well, I certainly dont mind them being used! I just am not sure they meet any kind of requirements that some will deem a necessity.

These are for fun and home use as far as I am concerned, and for the XD League if you want them!
The 2A wasn’t meant to allow public citizens to keep and bear arms. If it had there would have been wording such as 'The right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.' -Ken Konecki

Old 07-08-2007, 02:16 PM   #4
XDTalk 25K Member

Member #: 1698
That's a great idea.

A sticky would be very prudent.
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
&

Krackels is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:31 PM   #5
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 11452
Thank you for sharing! I usually just type in "targets" on google. There are a bunch of em out there.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:54 PM   #6
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 16446
Do you realize how much it costs to print stuff (esp if you use color)? Ink cartridges are expensive. I think I'll keep buying the 100 packs at the gun shows.
Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:28 PM   #7
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 11452
muhaha I print at work!
Old 07-08-2007, 05:26 PM   #8
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 17015
When the ink cartridges are a write off as a business expense, it doesn't matter. Just another perk of not being an employee.

jtkratzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:46 PM   #9
XDTalk 3K Member

These targets will only print black and white. . . . no color. It is best still, and cheaper, to use a B/W laser printer.

It would also be economical to just take the PDF file to a print shop and get several hundred Xerox'd. It is much cheaper that way.

Old 07-08-2007, 05:52 PM   #10
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 10046
Here's a buttload of printable targets.

http://www.reloadbench.com/pdf.html
propellerhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk

Search tags for this page
free obama targets

free paper targets

free print obama targets
free printable obama target
free printable obama targets

free printable paper targets

obama paper targets

paper obama targets
paper target pdf
paper targets pdf
printable obama shooting targets
printable obama target

printable obama targets

printable paper targets

printable silhouette targets
Click on a term to search for related topics.