• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Single Stack XD 40 subcompact ?

This is a discussion on Single Stack XD 40 subcompact ? within the General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk forums, part of the XD Talk category; When will they make a single stack XD subcompact (slim model) in 40 S&W to compete with all the new "slim" type carry pistols? I ...

Old 01-01-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
XDTalk Member

Member #: 10749
Single Stack XD 40 subcompact ?

When will they make a single stack XD subcompact (slim model) in 40 S&W to compete with all the new "slim" type carry pistols? I don't mean an XD(M) (I have had an XDM and I prefer to older style regualr XD models.
buckeye49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-01-2012, 09:34 PM   #2
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 49858
Ummm, couldn't tell ya. But intelligence reports hears chatter of such an animal. We will have to wait and see. But I couldn't agree with ya more about the demand of "slimline" concealable pistols. The market is white hot for them. If nothing from SA has hit the market by the Fall of 2012 or sooner, I'll be into a Kahr PM/CM9 or would even consider the CW9.

"So...they say you have a monster? A curse upon this land?? I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the challenge in the night. Mine is strength, and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"- Anglo-Saxon Nowell Codex

μολὼν λαβέ
N.E. Tx.XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #3
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 67102
It cannot be soon enough....I own and carry mainly a xd40sc / I also purchased a Taurus Sliim, in 4o cal, and I tell ya the difference is a lot, I am still in what i consider the breaking in mode on the taurus, before I will carry it, I have 400 rounds through it and all it seems to do is want more ammo, not a hiccup one, after this week will have the 500 round count through it, and consider it for one in the carry rotation.....
Old 01-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #4
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 49858
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryMack View Post
I also purchased a Taurus Sliim, in 4o cal, and I tell ya the difference is a lot, I am still in what i consider the breaking in mode on the taurus, before I will carry it, I have 400 rounds through it and all it seems to do is want more ammo, not a hiccup one, after this week will have the 500 round count through it, and consider it for one in the carry rotation.....
This one (1) is a KEEPER!

"So...they say you have a monster? A curse upon this land?? I am ripper, tearer, slasher, gouger. I am the teeth in the darkness, the challenge in the night. Mine is strength, and lust and power. I am Beowulf!"- Anglo-Saxon Nowell Codex

μολὼν λαβέ
N.E. Tx.XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #5
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 23108
If there ever is a single stack, I hope it is a true pocket-pistol size. If not, I'm not interested at all. I enjoy the higher capacity of the double stack.

Douglas MacArthur
KenW. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 29568
SHOT show is coming up! Maybe something will come out of that.
JonXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 55398
Beretta Nano 9 is out and .40 is coming soon. Very nice pistols and fits into pants pocket easily.

http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...:0&tx=86&ty=85
abland007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk

Search tags for this page

best single stack .40

best single stack 40

single stack .40 compact

single stack xd .40

single stack xd 40

springfield armory xd single stack 40

springfield single stack 40

springfield xd 40 single stack

springfield xd single stack 40

sub compact .40 single stack

xd 40 single stack

xd 40 subcompact single stack

xd single 40 stack pistol review

xd single stack 40

xds single stack 40

Click on a term to search for related topics.