• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

XDM 45 pricing

This is a discussion on XDM 45 pricing within the General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk forums, part of the XD Talk category; I bought a XDM bi tone 4.5 inch 45acp with 3 mags for $475 plus shipping $25 and FFL fees $20 about two weeks before ...

Old 10-16-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 57375
XDM 45 pricing

I bought a XDM bi tone 4.5 inch 45acp with 3 mags for $475 plus shipping $25 and FFL fees $20 about two weeks before the 5.25 was available. My question now is should I sell it to buy the 5.25 inch 45acp?? and are the magazines interchangable???
TO THE FLOOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-17-2011, 09:35 AM   #2
AKC
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 41665
First off I'd like to know where you got that XDM .45 for $475.00? Yes, The mags are interchangeable.

You got a really good deal om that XDM.

As far as selling to get the 5.25. Why don't you go shoot the 5.25 first and decide if it's what you want.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty.

-Benjamin Franklin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
AKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:13 AM   #3
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 57375
I got it on Gunbroker...I was the only one to bid. It had been gently shot but I took it to a match within days of getting it and another match earlier this month so now it is really used. Came with all the goodies except the shell casing and original target and I bought a 4th mag for it so my question was kind of can I sell it and get my money back and/or strip off the 2 spare mags and use them with the 5.25 and is there that much of a difference in 3/4 of an inch??

Edit: Looks like I was off on the price by $5 http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=247194867
TO THE FLOOR is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk

Search tags for this page
cost of xdm 45
price for xdm 45 in the philippines
used 45 xdm
used xdm .45

used xdm 45

used xdm 45 for sale
xd 45 price
xdm .45 price
xdm 45 5.25 price
xdm 45 acp price
xdm 45 cost
xdm 45 philippines

xdm 45 price

xdm 45 used
xdm 45 value
xdm price philippines
Click on a term to search for related topics.