• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

I heard XD is making a new "micro" gun as a competitor to Khar?

This is a discussion on I heard XD is making a new "micro" gun as a competitor to Khar? within the General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk forums, part of the XD Talk category; Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana. I don't think we will se it anytime soon....

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk » I heard XD is making a new "micro" gun as a competitor to Khar?

Old 05-08-2011, 10:43 AM   #11
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 50458
Welcome to the fourm from Louisiana. I don't think we will se it anytime soon.

My name is Jim, but most people call me ......... Jim.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
jimdanos is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 05-08-2011, 12:02 PM   #12
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 33268
Quote:
Originally Posted by insatiable ONE View Post
I thought that they were going to be mounted with the pedal on your bike.

every turn gets a bang
Sounds like a joke from the 80's that's starts with "your momma"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

IWB

OWB
xdmp22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #13
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
Quote:
Originally Posted by insatiable ONE View Post
I thought that they were going to be mounted with the pedal on your bike.

every turn gets a bang

I used to date girls like that.
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:23 PM   #14
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 33268
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
I used to date girls like that.
I use to PAY girls like that.....

Ahahahahahahahahahaha lmao

IWB

OWB
xdmp22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #15
df34adfe34

Member #:
A slim single stack 9mm the same size as the Diamondback DB9 would be nice. But honestly, I sort of doubt it.
Old 05-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #16
XDTalk Member

Member #: 57057
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCreek View Post
Yes there have been some post of SA making a single stack small gun later this year. I think it was James at Shot Show that kind of heard that. Nothing is confirmed but seems to be a good market that they should pursue, time will tell.
From a marketing stand point it sure makes sense and it would be a great revenue stream for SA. They are a business and making money is their goal it least it should be.
DCDanielson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 02:29 PM   #17
jta
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 6496
I wish they would. I would have looked at one before I bought my Kahr PM40.
jta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:06 PM   #18
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 1513
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCreek View Post
Yes there have been some post of SA making a single stack small gun later this year. I think it was James at Shot Show that kind of heard that. Nothing is confirmed but seems to be a good market that they should pursue, time will tell.
Yea, everyone I talked to seemed to confirm that this type of pistol is what the employees them selves want next. And without directly saying it wink wink, smile this is coming. But don't hold your breath. If you go by the last couple of years the new model wont get officially announced until right around Nov/Dec.
ajamesp51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 04:53 PM   #19
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775
an XDm style single stack that is small and thin. women would flock to it. men would too but the biggest issue I come across with women I know is they are more scared of the bigger thicker feeling handguns. something smaller that fits their hands gives better control and that feeling is hard to do with a double stack grip. I think the bigger it is the more intimidated they are. at least its that way with some women I know. your mileage may vary.
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #20
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 46422
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
an XDm style single stack that is small and thin. women would flock to it. men would too but the biggest issue I come across with women I know is they are more scared of the bigger thicker feeling handguns. something smaller that fits their hands gives better control and that feeling is hard to do with a double stack grip. I think the bigger it is the more intimidated they are. at least its that way with some women I know. your mileage may vary.
I think you're partially right. Many women that I've worked with like the IDEA of a small gun. Then, they go to rack the slide ... and frequently can't. Or, they can't rack the slide as easily as they can with a full-size gun. That's when the little gun drops down the list a ways.

Then, they shoot the little gun ... and it drops to the bottom of the list.

Very few women who've tried my Kahr PM9 and Beretta 92FS end up preferring the Kahr. The 92FS is my only semi-auto that my wife actually enjoys shooting. The slide is easy and the recoil is next to nothing.
Mudinyeri is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk

compact, khar, sprinfield, xd pistol

Search tags for this page
5 micro pistol
db9 pistol for sale

db9 vs pm9

diamondback db9 vs kahr cw9
downsizer .45

downsizer 45 acp

downsizer 45acp
downsizer pistol

kahr pm9 vs diamondback db9

micro 45 pistol
micro pistol

micro pistols

new micro pistol
new micro pistols
semmerling xlm
Click on a term to search for related topics.