• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

JetGuns.com: Best place to purchase Springfield Armory

This is a discussion on JetGuns.com: Best place to purchase Springfield Armory within the General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk forums, part of the XD Talk category; Yeah, I know. I thought that the gun could eat up anything. They just got jammed up in the clip so they wouldn't feed, tried ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk » JetGuns.com: Best place to purchase Springfield Armory

Old 12-29-2010, 12:46 PM   #31
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 51047
Yeah, I know. I thought that the gun could eat up anything. They just got jammed up in the clip so they wouldn't feed, tried both clips.... same result. One nice thing is that I called cabellas and they said to bring the rest of the boxes to my local police station to have them destroyed, get a note from the officer and they will credit my account once the letter is received. Hey, better then nothing I guess. Been putting more white box ammo through the gun with no problems. Groupings are getting tighter. I want another one...
ConCon40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-29-2010, 01:06 PM   #32
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 7374
My XD9SC has sustained itself on a steady diet of WWB!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

XD9SC, original series (pre-Melonite)
XD45 4" Compact, Dark Earth/Bitone
XDm9 5.25 Competition, Bitone
XDs .45ACP
And a few other non XD family members
jeffscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:30 PM   #33
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 45818
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowlife View Post
Wow..
They did..
Funny how this one popped up outta nowhere huh?

Glad it worked out for ya ConCon40..
Welcome to the forum..
Yea isnt it FUNNY... Congrats on the new gun tho
Moses2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #34
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 45818
Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
+1. Kyle's is a newer forum sponsor but I've only heard good things about them.
+1
Chameleon Kyles seems to be pretty good. They were the only ones who had the Federal HST's 'IN STOCK' so i hoped on it. Ill let you know when they come in.
Moses2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 12:00 PM   #35
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 52041
I definitely recommend gunbroker.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConCon40 View Post
Just picked up the XDm 40 3.8 from Jet Guns (jetguns.com) for $510 with free 2nd day shipping. This is hands down the best price, even my FFL dealer can't find a better price, he was impressed. So far the company has been great to deal with and have answered all questions quickly and accurately. Top notch online retailer. Just some info in case your looking for a great deal.

That's a good deal I picked my new xdm 9pm 4.5" bitone up at the gunbroker.com for an unbeatable $525 from WI, with dealer fee and shipping I paid under $600 for a $800 gun haha. Just gotta do your research
Xdm9mmJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #36
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 55936
Location: Crummy California the most unfair state in the union.
Not putting this thread down, but I called Jet guns multiple times, around 6-7 and received no return calls from them as I was in the market. Then I found a wonderful place through Guns Americas website. A shop called Seneca Gunsports in NY they returned my call and email immediately. I picked up my 4" compact XD40 for $449, and found an FFL to transfer for $40. You got a great deal on that for the price. Just my $0.02 remember I'm not bashing your thread I'm happy you got what your looking for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

They say you need to reach out and touch someone. Well you've been touched.

Never talk crap about your competition, especially when it comes to business. This will make your client/customer think less of you and your product.

~Tim Castrejon

O
ne
B ig
A ss
M istake
A merica

Retard is not an offensive statement if the statement about said retard is true.
Evil Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 06:48 AM   #37
XDTalk Member

Member #: 34467
Two purchases through Jets and couldn't be happier. Sent a friend over their way and they treated him very well too. Will easily do business with again.
xanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 12:20 PM   #38
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 56525
what's a transfer fee?
Old 04-08-2011, 04:45 PM   #39
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 46422
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsun4z0 View Post
what's a transfer fee?
A fee paid to a local FFL for the service of receiving a gun from another state and transferring it to you.
Mudinyeri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:00 PM   #40
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 55936
Location: Crummy California the most unfair state in the union.
Just picked my XD up this morning and am happy to have it home. Going to try and get out today and see if I cant get away to go shooting today.

They say you need to reach out and touch someone. Well you've been touched.

Never talk crap about your competition, especially when it comes to business. This will make your client/customer think less of you and your product.

~Tim Castrejon

O
ne
B ig
A ss
M istake
A merica

Retard is not an offensive statement if the statement about said retard is true.
Evil Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk

jet guns, jetguns.com, xdm 3.8

Search tags for this page
best place to buy spring field xdms
best place to buy springfield xdm
cheapest place to buy springfield xds
cheapest price on springfield xd
jet guns paris ky
lowest price for springfield armory xds

springfield armory dealers

springfield armory dealers in california
springfield armory dealers in texas
springfield armory locate dealer
springfield armory prices
springfield armory retailers
springfield armory xd prices
springfield xdm prices

springfield xds best price

springfield xds lowest price
Click on a term to search for related topics.