• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

JetGuns.com: Best place to purchase Springfield Armory

This is a discussion on JetGuns.com: Best place to purchase Springfield Armory within the General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk forums, part of the XD Talk category; Whats the wink for 1lowlife? sits and thinks for a second ohhhhh I get it....

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk » JetGuns.com: Best place to purchase Springfield Armory

Old 12-18-2010, 01:23 AM   #11
Official Site Vendor

Member #: 1513
Whats the wink for 1lowlife? sits and thinks for a second ohhhhh I get it.
ajamesp51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-18-2010, 07:00 AM   #12
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 50869
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lowlife View Post
Wow..
They did..
Funny how this one popped up outta nowhere huh?

Glad it worked out for ya ConCon40..
Welcome to the forum..
I saw the other thread on Jet Guns and still placed an order from Jet Guns. The bad experience of some (IMO) idiot trying to purchase a firearm across state lines with someone else's credit card didn't deter me. I was more persuaded by Jet Gun's rating on gunbroker.

So far the transaction has been satisfactory. Order placed a week ago Thursday, gun at FFL on Wednesday. I have yet to get around to picking up the gun so my final opinion is still pending. Communication could have been better but I suspect that it's a rather busy time of the year for most retailers.

But, getting back to the OP, Jet's price was insanely cheap. $50 less than Buds for an xd-40 service.
tasteslikechicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 07:51 AM   #13
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 38362
Glad it worked out.

A little suspicious that a new member feels compelled to post about a vendor that has been getting trashed. But, it may be legit. It did make me go and visit the JG site.

Tactical black cat - sleeps in doorways

A right unused become a privilege for the ruling class.

john_bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:03 AM   #14
XDTalk Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_bud View Post
Glad it worked out.

A little suspicious that a new member feels compelled to post about a vendor that has been getting trashed. But, it may be legit. It did make me go and visit the JG site.
I don't know if this was directed to me or the OP. But, yes, I am a decided newb and general lurker. I live under the rule of Herr Daley and have only recently had my Constitutional rights restored. I purchased my first handgun about three months ago (xd-40 tactical). I don't post because frankly I don't know crap compared to 99% of the people here.

But I did recently order a xd-40 service from Jet Guns. I was thinking about buying some magazines but with the combination of the SA offer and Jet Guns price I figured I would go ahead and order a backup gun. Like I said, I have yet to take possession of the gun, but so far so good.

I really don't have a dog in this fight, I'm just a (so far) happy semi-complete customer.
Old 12-18-2010, 09:10 AM   #15
XDTalk 5K Member

Member #: 38362
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasteslikechicken View Post
I don't know if this was directed to me or the OP. But, yes, I am a decided newb and general lurker. I live under the rule of Herr Daley and have only recently had my Constitutional rights restored.

Good to hear it. But not ALL of your rights have been restored. Like us in Cheese-land, CC is not allowed -- unless you happen to be a criminal. We will be getting a conservative governor and conservative legislators have been added to the mix (Thank You TEA Party!) so we may be getting CC shortly. Fingers crossed. Hope you do too.

Tactical black cat - sleeps in doorways

A right unused become a privilege for the ruling class.

john_bud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #16
XDTalk Newbie

Yes, it is only a partial restoration but actually better than I anticipated from the jack-booted Bridgeport thug. I am ecstatic that you cheeseheads have an R gov and R legislature which will recognize your God given rights. Even though you hate us FIBs I have nothing but fond affections for Wisconsin. Except for Madison.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:57 AM   #17
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 49638
Fellow FIB

I second that. Love Wisconsin, with many fond memories hunting, fishing, reeking havoc as a child and an adult.
Congrats on your new XD, you will love it. Take your time and learn how to handle that gun. We in Illinois will not see Concealed Carry for a long time. This state is just wrapped to tight. It's all bad, bad politics. We all just pay are taxes and suffer. I'll send you a PM and mabey we'll get together and shoot that new XD. I'm close.
Uncle Pete

Gun Control is Hitting Your Target
Uncle Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:28 PM   #18
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 7374
Here's another place with great prices. I've bought from them at gun shows locally. AJC Sports Shop Look on their front page, they've got tons of XD specials.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

XD9SC, original series (pre-Melonite)
XD45 4" Compact, Dark Earth/Bitone
XDm9 5.25 Competition, Bitone
XDs .45ACP
And a few other non XD family members

Last edited by jeffscout; 12-19-2010 at 12:28 PM. Reason: added text
jeffscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:53 PM   #19
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 39431
Great deal, congrats on the new hardware
TACC XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 02:22 PM   #20
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 50771
Supporting vendor Kyles Gunshop is pretty much priced the same as Jetguns and deff less then the other place that was posted, atleast on my XDM 45 and XDM compact. Both my guns were at my FFL within 2-3 days from the date of purchase from Kyles as well
"Lord make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let NOT my last thought be if I only had my gun.....and lord.....if today is truly the day that you call me home.....let me die in a empty pile of brass"
Sublimeon24s is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk

jet guns, jetguns.com, xdm 3.8

Search tags for this page
best place to buy spring field xdms
best place to buy springfield xdm
cheapest place to buy springfield xds
jet guns paris ky
lowest price for springfield armory xds

springfield armory dealers

springfield armory dealers in california
springfield armory dealers in texas
springfield armory prices
springfield armory xd prices

springfield xds best price

springfield xds lowest price
Click on a term to search for related topics.