• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Supertuck/XD users, need help deciding.

This is a discussion on Supertuck/XD users, need help deciding. within the General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk forums, part of the XD Talk category; Originally Posted by HB of CJ The horsehide upgrade is well worth the extra $$$ and it is light in color instead of black which ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk » Supertuck/XD users, need help deciding.

Old 02-11-2010, 08:07 PM   #21
XDTalk Member

Member #: 42525
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB of CJ View Post
The horsehide upgrade is well worth the extra $$$ and it is light in color instead of black which is what color you get with the standard cowhide. Also don't forget the horsehide upgradefor the two (2) mag holster. I think it's more comfy. Have both.

Also, I would NOT go for the combat cut as (in MY opinion only) they cut away too much material. Personal preference. You can trim away only as much as you need by not getting the combat cut.

Finally...he he he...consider getting two (2) or three(3) two mag mag holsters instead of just one, sosss you can have 6 reloads very well concelled indeed. Must prepare for Zombies. HB of CJ (old coot)
In my opinion, I think the combat cut is great.

Especially in a "act fast" situation, you can get your paws on the grip a lot faster than without the combat cut.

But then again this is all my opinion...
Firecatwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #22
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 40683
Good choice on the SC version. (wish I had gotten the horsehide).

You ordered it on the 9th I bet you'll get it on the 15th. Crossbreed underpromises and overdelivers. I got mine in 7 days.
Rule #1 CARDIO
Rule #2 Double tap
velo555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #23
XDTalk Member

Member #: 23891
I found I can carry either my sc or my 4" just as comfortable.4" sticks out below the holster,but it's no bother.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Those who find strength in the Lord,
will rise up as on wings of eagles,
will run and not be weary,
walk and not be faint..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Ernest Kovacs is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » XD Talk » General SA-XD/XD(M) Talk

carrying, sizing, subcompact, supertuck

Search tags for this page
stag arms missoula mt

supertuck xd

xd9sc in supertuck
Click on a term to search for related topics.