• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Sticky This Holster List

This is a discussion on Sticky This Holster List within the Gear Talk forums, part of the Armory Talk category; http://www.liltexleatherworks.com/ This guy has given me some good deals he is in the infancy of his work but he makes some quality stuff....

Old 12-31-2011, 02:36 PM   #41
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 64083
http://www.liltexleatherworks.com/

This guy has given me some good deals he is in the infancy of his work but he makes some quality stuff.
Old 01-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #42
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 63517
Another one to look at is Theisholsters.com

Same style as the Crossbreed Supertuck but for cheaper. $65 for the horsehide & $55 for the cowhide and includes the combat cut. Another thing is that for those who do not like the cross on the metal clips his are blank.

His production time puts other holster makers to shame with only a two man shop(his young granson helps him lol) with only a 7-10 days to get it to you. (Although due to the amount of orders he got during Christmas time he is looking at a little longer but not much longer.)

He is very responsive, I ordered my holster and I got an email within mins ( don't know if it was a autoresponse) thanking me for my purchase and that the holster might take longer than anticipated, I then emailed him back and got an email back within 20 mins. (most of the time I had to wait 1 to 2 days to hear back from others) and he also emails you the night before he ships it just to let you know.

Members on seattleguns.net swear by him and I am glad to have given him my business.
Lacsamana_XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #43
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 39143
Kholster.com
Old 01-05-2012, 04:50 PM   #44
XDTalk Member

Member #: 2039
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacsamana_XD View Post
Another one to look at is Theisholsters.com

Same style as the Crossbreed Supertuck but for cheaper. $65 for the horsehide & $55 for the cowhide and includes the combat cut. Another thing is that for those who do not like the cross on the metal clips his are blank.

His production time puts other holster makers to shame with only a two man shop(his young granson helps him lol) with only a 7-10 days to get it to you. (Although due to the amount of orders he got during Christmas time he is looking at a little longer but not much longer.)

He is very responsive, I ordered my holster and I got an email within mins ( don't know if it was a autoresponse) thanking me for my purchase and that the holster might take longer than anticipated, I then emailed him back and got an email back within 20 mins. (most of the time I had to wait 1 to 2 days to hear back from others) and he also emails you the night before he ships it just to let you know.

Members on seattleguns.net swear by him and I am glad to have given him my business.

Thank you for the review! Plan on ordering from theisholsters as soon as I order a XDM 9mm 3.8 compact later this month.
Shooter Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #45
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 67513
I didn't even know this thread existed . Is there anyway you could add me to that list ?
www.WilliamsGunLeather.com

Thanks!
Old 01-05-2012, 09:32 PM   #46
XDTalk Member

Member #: 65657
Insta - I think you may have transposed the "a" and the "i" in your URL.

once i flipped 'em, i was able to reach your site. Nice looking holsters!
loach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #47
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 67513
Quote:
Originally Posted by loach View Post
Insta - I think you may have transposed the "a" and the "i" in your URL.

once i flipped 'em, i was able to reach your site. Nice looking holsters!
My fiance was right....I'm a tard lol. Its fixed now , thanks for letting me know .
Old 01-07-2012, 09:26 AM   #48
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 67676
Will the XD holsters made for the 9/40 also fit the XD 45?
Conflicting info on several manufacturers sites.
DVCER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #49
XDTalk Member

Member #: 69996
Mackenzieholsters.com is another Small company Lifetime warranty and great price also offers military discount.
Simple_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:23 AM   #50
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 70904
I currently have my XD(M) 5.25 Comp in .45 ACP in an "Elusive Camo.com" holster, which is the only thing I've found thus far that also accepts the Viridian X5L Gen 2 that I have mounted to my 5.25.

That being said, I got an email from Viridian and they inform me that they have a TacLoc holster on the way for those of us that shoot 5.25's with X5L G2's. Since the TacLoc holsters have the ECR which activates my gun light/laser when its drawn, I'm going to be a happy camper when it finally comes out.

Perhaps other 5.25 shooters out there might email them and tell em to speed the process along a bit? The X5L is awesome, if you haven't tried one on YOUR 5.25, I suggest giving it a whirl.

Anyway, Viridian and elusivecamo.com (which is actually QUEST) to add to the list.
letmepicyou is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » Gear Talk

Search tags for this page
dm bullard coupon
dm bullard coupon code
glock 19 concealment holster

remora coupon code

remora holster coupon code

remora holster coupons
simply rugged coupon code

sticky holster

sticky holster coupon

sticky holster voucher
sticky holsters coupon
sticky holsters coupon code
Click on a term to search for related topics.