• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Sticky This Holster List

This is a discussion on Sticky This Holster List within the Gear Talk forums, part of the Armory Talk category; You can probably add these to the list. The Malabar Front Dale Fricke Holsters JS Holsters, LLC...

Old 01-25-2010, 11:20 AM   #31
XDTalk 25K Member

Member #: 1698
You can probably add these to the list.
The Malabar Front

Dale Fricke Holsters

JS Holsters, LLC
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
&
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

Krackels is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-29-2010, 06:12 PM   #32
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 42905
I have gotten a couple of fine holsters from Lobo Gun Leather.
Ray Cory is a great maker of holsters. I even have one on order as I am writing this email to you. Ray is a great man to deal with, and he will take back a holster in a second if there is a malfunction. His prices are great, as well as his wait time. It took me no more then five weeks to receive a custom made holster from Ray. I currently have the 1-SL being made for the SA XD-9. Great price, great service.

Frank.

Last edited by elderberry99; 01-29-2010 at 06:17 PM. Reason: url
elderberry99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:20 AM   #33
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 22010
Spamer dirt bag^^^^^^^
Springfield Armory M1 Garand Sept 1942
Springfield Armory M1 Garand Oct 1944
Noveske N4 AR15 with all the goodys
The only difference between oBama and oSama is BS. FUBO
ford7379trucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:51 PM   #34
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 43433
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneOak View Post
Crossbred Super Tuck. Google it!
How well does this work for small framed guys? I carry a Walther PPS iwb in a holster made by JMG Holsters. I carry the gun in the front slightly to the left of where my front pocket is (right handed shooter). The only problem is if I move the wrong way or I am sitting in the car I get poked by the holster or the gun or both.
DPMS Panther Carbine
jmark94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #35
XDTalk Member

Member #: 43585
Here's a link for some good nylon holsters.

http://www.protechoutdoors.com/
jrb737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #36
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 38311
New holster

Lone Oak; beautiful list of links, thanks. I just purchased (two weeks ago) a new KHolster, full moon version, for my XDM 9mm. It is probably the most comfortable of all (about 10) the holsters I presently own.

Link is- Products
Old 05-17-2010, 01:19 AM   #37
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 24696
Thanks for the kind words XDM-owner. I did the list a couple years ago and it really needs updating. I now have at least another 50 or 60 new sites I could add and probably 20 or 30 i need to delete. I have a vacation coming up soon and hopefully I can take a day or two and update the entire thing.

It isn't something that can just be done in an hour or two, it was a time consuming process especially since I posted it in 10 or 12 different gun forums. I was recuperating from a back operation when I did it the first time so I had plenty of time to sit here and search and type.

Keep a look out for a complete update sometime this fall, it should be real good!

Proud Member

Forum Poster

Carry On
Carry Always
Carry Everywhere
LoneOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 11:30 AM   #38
XDTalk Member

Member #: 44796
good list, i have to add my input for ttgunleather. i have 6 holsters from him and 3 more on the way. they are awesome quality and comfort no matter which style you choose.
XD_Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 01:00 PM   #39
XDTalk Member

Member #: 66486
I need some help on selecting a CC HOLSTER

I own the awesome 3.8" .40 cal XDM and I am seeking some direction from this forums experienced XD / XDM concealed carry folks. I live in so. FL. so shorts and tee or button down shorts are the norm, I don't think IWB is going to work but I'm not opposed to trying if that's the best method available. I think canted fwd on the right hip and looking at Galco, concealable or Galco summer comfort but neither list the XDM .40 in the drop box. Perhaps someone is familiar with which Glock or colt is similar enough in size and shape. I'm pretty sure with comparable gun size in other manufacturersI would be better able to select the right CC holster without buying a dz.
Thanks
Fletchman
fletchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #40
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 65117
HST Innovations (www.hstinnovations.com www.concealedcarryessentials.com) make a great tuck able IWB holster.

The website doesn't list XD yet, but it is owned by a buddy of mine and he just got a mold and made me one for my XD40sc. Great holster for a great price.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup."

Nunquam Non Paratus - Never Unprepared
rmccracken is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » Gear Talk

Search tags for this page
dm bullard coupon
dm bullard coupon code
dm bullard coupon codes
glock 19 concealment holster
nightingale

remora coupon code

remora holster coupon code

remora holster coupons
simply rugged coupon code

sticky holster

sticky holster coupon

sticky holster coupon codes
sticky holster voucher
sticky holsters
sticky holsters coupon
sticky holsters coupon code
Click on a term to search for related topics.