• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Sticky This Holster List

This is a discussion on Sticky This Holster List within the Gear Talk forums, part of the Armory Talk category; Originally Posted by olywa Uncle mikes should be taken off that list. It's all bottom end. I would not trust my life with there stuff. ...

Old 02-14-2009, 09:18 AM   #21
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 24696
Quote:
Originally Posted by olywa View Post
Uncle mikes should be taken off that list. It's all bottom end. I would not trust my life with there stuff.

I have a bunch of new folks I have heard about in the last couple months that really need to be added to the list and I hope to have an update in the near future. I can't even consider removing Uncle Mike's holsters as they are a manafacture that a whole lot of people use and they are available at many gun stores and over the web in just a couple days.

I am trying not to discriminate with my list and show everyone no matter their quality or lack of it. Avalibality and Delivery time are one of the most important thinks to me when deciding on a holster and some of the really nice custom guys have wait times that just seem ridiculious to me but they are listed also.

So please don't be upset if I leave Uncle Mikes in because their is someone out there that really loves those cheap nylon holsters.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Proud Member

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
Forum Poster

Carry On
Carry Always
Carry Everywhere
LoneOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #22
XDTalk Member

Member #: 25439
You might want to add Simply Rugged Holsters to the list.

Leather Gun Holster, Concealed carry holster, Simply Rugged!", Proudly made in Alaska
W7ACT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:05 AM   #23
XDTalk Member

Member #: 26666
Another great holster maker IMO

Custom Carry Concepts,LLC : Home

Rich does great work.

TSRA
NRA
john5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:05 PM   #24
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 35098
Raven Concealment...

Might not be the most pretty thing in the world but after carrying it for +13 hours a day for the last year or so it is the most comfortable holster I have used (both IWB and OWB)
Wayneard3413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:35 AM   #25
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 20370
I've got a Crossbreed IWB for my XD45, it also works well with my Beretta 92FS Compact.
teleamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #26
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 7959
Bulldog Leather Company - Home

speedracer211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:43 PM   #27
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 42199
I am looking for a IWB and have no idea what I want. I'm 5'11" 260lb. I have an XDM 40. Please advise.
ddtforlizzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:56 AM   #28
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 24696
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddtforlizzo View Post
I am looking for a IWB and have no idea what I want. I'm 5'11" 260lb. I have an XDM 40. Please advise.
Crossbred Super Tuck. Google it!

Proud Member

Forum Poster

Carry On
Carry Always
Carry Everywhere
LoneOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:49 AM   #29
XDTalk Member

Member #: 18601
Thank you for taking the time to get that list together...

XD-40, black, Service Model, 2000 rounds

XD-357, Black, Service Model, 0 rounds

I believe in Peace, I believe in freedom, I believe in justice, and I believe in fighting to preserve all of them...
ppdoriginal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 10:18 AM   #30
XDTalk Member

Member #: 41413
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneOak View Post
Crossbred Super Tuck. Google it!
+1. You won't be disappointed. But if you're like me you'll research it and read 50 different threads on here all saying the same thing. That the tag line is True. The ugliest, MOST COMFORTABLE holster you'll ever wear.

I have another holster that conceals well but cuts into my side or my gut. No matter where I use it. I wore my Crossbreed Super Tuck yesterday while I drove a four hour trip. Only once did I need to just shift my seat position. The rest of the time I hardly knew it was there.

Retention is good. Options for adjustment of cant and depth are pretty much unlimited. ...well ok. That's an overstatement. But with the options you do have you'll be hard pressed to NOT find a fit that works for you.

AND if you're not convinced yet. They let you try the holster for two weeks. if you can't make it work for you, send it back. You won't be disappointed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » Gear Talk

Search tags for this page
dm bullard coupon
dm bullard coupon code
dm bullard coupon codes
glock 19 concealment holster
nightingale

remora coupon code

remora holster coupon code

remora holster coupons
simply rugged coupon code

sticky holster

sticky holster coupon

sticky holster voucher
sticky holsters
sticky holsters coupon
sticky holsters coupon code
Click on a term to search for related topics.