• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Poor service from Fist holsters

This is a discussion on Poor service from Fist holsters within the Gear Talk forums, part of the Armory Talk category; I must have ordered at least 9 holsters from them. The quality is OK but it is extremely difficult to contact them regarding completion times ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » Gear Talk » Poor service from Fist holsters

Old 01-19-2013, 08:01 AM   #1
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 86502
Poor service from Fist holsters

I must have ordered at least 9 holsters from them. The quality is OK but it is extremely difficult to contact them regarding completion times etc. At times the phone would ring and ring when one wants to place an order. I stopped purchasing from them when they told me they would "get back to me" re: a defective Kydex holster. A Kydex holster was cracked and I had mailed it back to them to examine. The holster in question was never even worn, the holster held my pistol each night as I locked it in the store safe. It has been 2 years and no one has contacted me. Most "gun related" companies would at least acknowledge the isssue and try to resolve the issue. I never heard from them, so I just gave up. There are so many holster manufacturtes out there that have better customer service!
dingo981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-19-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 81531
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingo981 View Post
I must have ordered at least 9 holsters from them. The quality is OK but it is extremely difficult to contact them regarding completion times etc. At times the phone would ring and ring when one wants to place an order. I stopped purchasing from them when they told me they would "get back to me" re: a defective Kydex holster. A Kydex holster was cracked and I had mailed it back to them to examine. The holster in question was never even worn, the holster held my pistol each night as I locked it in the store safe. It has been 2 years and no one has contacted me. Most "gun related" companies would at least acknowledge the isssue and try to resolve the issue. I never heard from them, so I just gave up. There are so many holster manufacturtes out there that have better customer service!
Poor service needs to be rewarded. Try MULTI-HOLSTERS OR ZLOGONJE OR COMP-TAC, I've had good experiences with all of them.
Sassafras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:14 PM   #3
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 60348
Check out Hidden Hybrid Holsters and here's a 10% off coupon code to get you started. XC26
xc800sp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:23 PM   #4
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84633
Poor service from Fist...the name says it all.

Sounds like you got 'fisted'...

Could not resist.
johnnyblack is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » Gear Talk

Search tags for this page
fist hidden holsters .com

fist holster coupon code

fist holster coupons

fist holsters

fist holsters coupon code

fist holsters coupons 2013
hidden hybrid holsters coupon code
multi holster coupon
multi holster coupon code
multi holsters coupon code
multiholster coupon code
the holster store coupon code
Click on a term to search for related topics.