• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

N82 Tactical Holsters for XDm's

This is a discussion on N82 Tactical Holsters for XDm's within the Gear Talk forums, part of the Armory Talk category; Just wanted everyone to know that N82 Tactical Holsters just put out their Pro Series Holsters for the XDm line. Ordered my 3rd one today. ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » Gear Talk » N82 Tactical Holsters for XDm's

Old 03-30-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 70607
Thumbs up N82 Tactical Holsters for XDm's

Just wanted everyone to know that N82 Tactical Holsters just put out their Pro Series Holsters for the XDm line. Ordered my 3rd one today.
$69.95 3 day delivery. Made in the USA. Out of North Carolina.

Have two already. www.n82tactical.com
Old 04-25-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 72589
Quote:
Originally Posted by falcon5269 View Post
Just wanted everyone to know that N82 Tactical Holsters just put out their Pro Series Holsters for the XDm line. Ordered my 3rd one today.
$69.95 3 day delivery. Made in the USA. Out of North Carolina.

Have two already. www.n82tactical.com
Just received my first one today.

It is absolutely the most comfortable holster that I have ever had. I've had it on all day, and completely forgot I had it on when I just got home.

Ya gotta try it to believe it. I don't think I will own anything but a N82 from now on.
AlSharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:33 PM   #3
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 72383
How is the professional , what's the main difference they look amazing,have your tried crossbreed , I have a crossbreed on its way and I'm ready to also order one of them, they look soooo comfy

No matter how big or bad you think you are, when a 2 year old hands you a toy phone you answer it...
Blak1508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
XDTalk 100 Member

Update... Dude that holster has the style, look and comfort , I am almost positive I'm looking for, I went ahead and ordered on right away! Wow it looks comfy . Now what to do about my cross breed. Lol

No matter how big or bad you think you are, when a 2 year old hands you a toy phone you answer it...
Old 04-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #5
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 67425
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blak1508 View Post
How is the professional , what's the main difference they look amazing,have your tried crossbreed , I have a crossbreed on its way and I'm ready to also order one of them, they look soooo comfy
The 'pro' series has a poly-carbonate shell for a holster body. It looks the pistol in. In all honesty, my Sig 1911 is almost impossible to draw. I sent it back to exchange for a regular model. Being between me and my waist band is plenty of retention.
shatnerglass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 08:20 PM   #6
XDTalk 100 Member

Nice thank you, I ordered the professional, we shall see, how long did it take to get it after you ordered it.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:35 PM   #7
XDTalk 100 Member

Just recieved my holster today. I ordered on Saturday night , it's now Wednesday .. First impressions of the professional are... I like it good quality as well as craftsmanship. I do not like the plastic though, I am afraid it will give holster rub and my gun is new so il, get over that. I find it hard to reholstering the gun at first and holster it. I am sitting down now with it on and it's pretty comfy , it's shows a small amount when I am wearing it standing up but not much. I know there is a break in period for it so I will stick with it and see how it goes. I have a cross breed on the way and I will do a full review when I get that in, side by side.

Old 05-02-2012, 02:46 PM   #8
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 50090
N82 Tactical holster

I have one of the originals for my XDM 9mm 3.8
It is the most comfortable holster I own, and I have a drawer full.
Ruger LC9 9mm
Palmetto State Armory AR-15
dfettero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:14 PM   #9
XDTalk 100 Member

It very comfy still wearing it and it getting easier to holster and reholster it. I also changed my location to like 4:00 and it made a hell of a difference

Old 01-31-2014, 12:23 AM   #10
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 95459
Oh yea. The n82 prof is definatly well worth the money. I used it for my glock 36 30sf and 19. All the same holster. Not one bit of sweat got on my gun on even the hottest days and playing catch with the boy. About to order one for my sig p938. Made my friends kahr cw40 vanish and yet still comfortable.
Munkycrack is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » Gear Talk

Search tags for this page

foxx trap holster review

n28 tactical

n82 coupon

n82 coupon code
n82 coupons
n82 holster coupon

n82 tactical

n82 tactical coupon

n82 tactical coupon code

n82 tactical coupon codes
n82 tactical coupons
n82 tactical discount
n82 tactical discount codes
n82tactical coupon
n82tactical coupon code
Click on a term to search for related topics.