• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Range bags

This is a discussion on Range bags within the Gear Talk forums, part of the Armory Talk category; Originally Posted by Mr. YACYAS Laugh if you want but I find using a roller luggage bag, its the greatest way to go to the ...

Old 02-28-2012, 10:23 PM   #31
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 38059
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. YACYAS View Post
Laugh if you want but I find using a roller luggage bag, its the greatest way to go to the range. Plenty of room for ammo, guns, staplers, targets, etc, etc. Buy one of the little bags that attach to the handle if you have extra or wrap rifles on top. I won't lie, its awesome. lol
This actually sounds like a great idea. I take a wooden box and a crate to the range. Between four pistols the shotguns and ammo targets stapler etc. this would be a good way to go. The one sitting in my garage might just become my new range bag. Ha ha
ArmyBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #32
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 55396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. YACYAS View Post
Laugh if you want but I find using a roller luggage bag, its the greatest way to go to the range. Plenty of room for ammo, guns, staplers, targets, etc, etc. Buy one of the little bags that attach to the handle if you have extra or wrap rifles on top. I won't lie, its awesome. lol
There's an older guy (70+) at the outdoor range I go to that uses a similar set up. He has a small hand truck and loads on two cases, metal tackle box type, and uses straps to keep them attached. He's carrying a number of hand guns maybe 5 or 6 at a time and of different calibers with a lot of ammunition as well.

If it works, go for it!
JayXDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:03 PM   #33
XDTalk Member

Member #: 38165
My MIDWAY bag arrived today. I went with the OD green competition size and like others have said, its big. So far the quality looks pretty good and there are plenty of small, dedicated pockets and pouches. The brass carrier and padded pistol rugs are nice bonuses. I, like a few others, carry several pistols and mixed ammo when I go to the range. I'm sure that this bag is large enough to carry all of that as well as some 556 ammo and PMags for the AR. I hope I get a chance to try it out soon.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:24 PM   #34
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 34224
Just put my order in for a compact range bag from midwayusa. Very excited about it seeing as I now own two pistols that I will be taking to the range with me almost everytime I go so that my wife and I can shoot at the same time.

Also got two of the midwayusa small handgun cases that are 4.99 right now, for traveling and storage.

Pistol Gun Cases that are 4.99 each right now. Check em out.
Pistol Gun Case
Old 03-02-2012, 10:08 AM   #35
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 69655
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnspokenVendetta View Post
Great choice!

When you get a few more handguns, you should check out the full-size Midway bag. It has a removable ammo bag with a brass collector as well. Too big for some people, but I appreciate all of the storage.

Good luck!
Awesome thanks for the advice!
noahs217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #36
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 61701
Mine should be in Tuesday

Angry Panda Poon RAAAWR!
petyweestraw is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » Gear Talk

bag, range, range bag

Search tags for this page
best gun bag

best pistol range bag

best range bag

best range bag reviews
good range bag
handgun range bag

handgun range bag reviews

pistol range bag review
pistol range bag reviews

pistol range bags reviews

range bag

range bag review

range bag reviews

range bags
range bags reviews
shooting range bags reviews
Click on a term to search for related topics.