• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Guns for Gimps! Looking for a CCW holster, particularly a Belly-Band

This is a discussion on Guns for Gimps! Looking for a CCW holster, particularly a Belly-Band within the Gear Talk forums, part of the Armory Talk category; I'm of the view that holsters - and carry gear in-general - is very specific to the end-user. What one person finds works well may ...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » Gear Talk » Guns for Gimps! Looking for a CCW holster, particularly a Belly-Band

Old 05-12-2012, 10:26 PM   #21
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 50499
I'm of the view that holsters - and carry gear in-general - is very specific to the end-user. What one person finds works well may work just as well for another, be better for another, be a bit less than perfect for yet another, and yet all but non-viable for yet someone else.

With that said, I have no experience that can relate to the OP :redface: , but I'm wondering if you (Gonz0) and Dave_Rasch may have thought about contacting RetreatHell -

RetreatHell - YouTube

I don't know if he carries concealed, though.
TSiWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 05-13-2012, 11:59 PM   #22
XDTalk Member

Member #: 72648
Check out this holster and see if it is something you could use I seen it at a gun show and thought it was a good design for certain applications the owner and his wife are great people and the wife hand makes them. Home Page
tat2man45 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Armory Talk » Gear Talk

belly band, ccw, gimp, holster

Search tags for this page
belly band holster
belly band holsters

best belly band holster

best wheelchair holster
ccw belly band reviews
concealed carry holster wheelchair
elite defender belly band holster
grab it pack gadget holster review
hawkepaks micro gunpak
im a paraplegic with a license to carry what type of holster would you think i should use
iwb holster wheelchair
making the belly band holster work

stomach holster

wheelchair gun holsters
wheelchair holster
Click on a term to search for related topics.