• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Market place threads

This is a discussion on Market place threads within the Forum Feedback, Issues forums, part of the Off Topic Discussions category; Do I need a minimum number of posts to answer a thread on the market place section? I want to buy a mag from someone ...

Old 09-28-2012, 12:05 AM   #1
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 79873
Market place threads

Do I need a minimum number of posts to answer a thread on the market place section?
I want to buy a mag from someone but I'm unable to post in that section..... I get the following message when I try to post

Quote:
HardBall, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
HardBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-28-2012, 07:02 AM   #2
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 49866
You need more posts and time on board. Read the sticky I linked:

Read BEFORE Listing items for sale...UPDATED
XDfense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 79873
Thank you XDefense
HardBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 03:27 PM   #4
XDTalk Member

Member #: 58450
I personally don't agree with the 50 posts rule... What's the general purpose of it?
turbo_jb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:24 PM   #5
XDTalk Member

Member #: 84759
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_jb View Post
I personally don't agree with the 50 posts rule... What's the general purpose of it?
I'm new here, but my guess is that it is to stop people from just coming in and trying to sell stuff on the forums without giving anything back to the community. But like I said, I'm new here, so I could be wrong.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:04 PM   #6
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 62487
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reighvin View Post
I'm new here, but my guess is that it is to stop people from just coming in and trying to sell stuff on the forums without giving anything back to the community. But like I said, I'm new here, so I could be wrong.
Or, you could be 100% correct!
- WI Concealed Carry Classes

μολὼν λαβέ

"The United States is a nation of laws: badly written and randomly enforced." - Frank Zappa

Should be required reading for all members:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).
BrewGuyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:49 AM   #7
crb
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 10286
I cant view images or links. I see a message that says I need 50 posts, but I have 480.

NRA EPL Member
OOIDA Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association
crb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #8
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84873
This fourm has the dumbest FS section rules I've ever seen on the net... I lost out on a deal because I couldn't reply to a thread and my PMs quit working.
CountryBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:36 PM   #9
XDTalk 3K Member

Member #: 17248
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryBoy View Post
This fourm has the dumbest FS section rules I've ever seen on the net... I lost out on a deal because I couldn't reply to a thread and my PMs quit working.
They aren't stupid rules. They keep newbies like you from jumpin' on the board to buy and sell without ever contributing a ******* dime or a few hours of your time to the forum.

I happen to think that the classifieds here should be reserved for people who have actually PAID to be a member or have at least contributed to the forum knowledge base for a few months.
The 2A wasn’t meant to allow public citizens to keep and bear arms. If it had there would have been wording such as 'The right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.' -Ken Konecki

Tally XD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:48 AM   #10
XDTalk Newbie

Member #: 86096
No offense but I for one prefer sites that have an easier rule base for their websites. I have been online for years and came across websites like this every now and then and I have a hard time reaching the limit of posts. There is one site I am a member on and they have near the same rules. I still havent gained access to the full site since I dont say much or have the time I would like to spend and chat with the forum members.
I spent alot of time reading on here already and just dont have much to say nor the time to give with everything going on in my life. I wanted to post a Want Ad and have had a much easier time with a few other sites out there. I guess it just boils down to if the website is more complicated to join in and post then find another one out there. Nothing against this one at all. I just prefer an easier site to deal with.
spiderx is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Off Topic Discussions » Forum Feedback, Issues

Search tags for this page

xd market

Click on a term to search for related topics.