• Active Topics
  • Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Naked & Afraid's Laura Zerra needs our help!

This is a discussion on Naked & Afraid's Laura Zerra needs our help! within the Film and Television forums, part of the Off Topic Discussions category; is that Chumlee?...

Breadcrumb Image XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Off Topic Discussions » Film and Television » Naked & Afraid's Laura Zerra needs our help!

Old 07-29-2013, 10:49 PM   #11
XDTalk 15K Member

Member #: 54775

is that Chumlee?
Bonehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-29-2013, 11:06 PM   #12
Old Timer

Member #: 22547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonehead View Post
is that Chumlee?
No.

"The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions."
- Daniel Webster, statesman and senator (1782-1852)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic."
- Unknown

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
NRA Life Member 153120629
jmichna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 11:53 PM   #13
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 71517
Is it me or did all the women on that show turn out to be rock stars and all the dudes were weenies...
STONEYARDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:35 AM   #14
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 12586
Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEYARDER View Post
Is it me or did all the women on that show turn out to be rock stars and all the dudes were weenies...
pretty much..especially the guys that went and drank un-purified (aka boiled or chemically cleaned) ended up either crapping themselves stupid or getting the mega case of ganjarot they had to be carried out
‎"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!" - Sam Houston
"quo vadis"
AwPhuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:41 AM   #15
Old Timer

Member #: 22547
Quote:
Originally Posted by STONEYARDER View Post
All the men were not necessarily weenies but as a whole they did tend to come off as being over-confident, all-knowing, "Hey, little girl, I'll lead us out of the wilderness" types. For a few of them, their arrogance caused them to make poor decisions. IMO, there were really only two or three (out of the six featured) women that seemed particularly competent. Laura Z. and the gal who did all the weaving/fabricating come to mind.

"The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions."
- Daniel Webster, statesman and senator (1782-1852)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic."
- Unknown

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
NRA Life Member 153120629
jmichna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:43 AM   #16
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 27854
It's a dam shame that they filmed naked people and all we can see on TV is blots over everything. They might as well be fully clothed.
On detective shows we can see all kinds of gory killings with blood splattered all over the place, but showing a breast or some pubic hair is forbidden. It's like we are not adult enough to see t*ts but guts and gore is fine.
rayikeo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:50 AM   #17
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 82940
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayikeo2 View Post
It's a dam shame that they filmed naked people and all we can see on TV is blots over everything. They might as well be fully clothed.
On detective shows we can see all kinds of gory killings with blood splattered all over the place, but showing a breast or some pubic hair is forbidden. It's like we are not adult enough to see t*ts but guts and gore is fine.
Weird double standard isn't it......show a boob, get censored and fined....show some guy getting his head lobbed off in full detail, get an Oscar.....
I'd much rather my kids see boobs and butts versus death and destruction.....
Old 07-30-2013, 11:26 AM   #18
XDTalk 2K Member

Member #: 69549
I highly doubt the would release a uncensored version on dvd. But if they did.... I would buy it. I feel like discovery might be taking a hit from parents getting upset that they released a full nude DVD to the public. Then again they are nude right now on tv you can only see some booty. I enjoy the show its been fun to watch them get hurt and messed up.

"A woman who demands further gun control legislation is like a chicken who roots for Colonel Sanders."
- Larry Elder

"For he is Godís minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear the sword in vain; for he is Godís minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil."
-Romans 13:4

"No law ever prevented a crime." - Anonymous
le_butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:24 PM   #19
XDTalk Supporter

Member #: 52857
Voted. She's in the lead.

RULE #32
ENJOY THE
LITTLE
THINGS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

ĎOnly Thing That Stops a Bad Guy With a Gun Is a Good Guy With a Guní - Wayne LaPierre.
Jeff G is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Off Topic Discussions » Film and Television

Search tags for this page
laura naked and afraid uncensored

laura zerra

laura zerra naked uncensored
laura zerra nude
laura zerra nude photos
laura zerra nude pics
laura zerra nude uncensored
laura zerra pics

laura zerra unblurred

laura zerra uncensored

naked and afraid uncensored

naked and afraid uncensored pics

Click on a term to search for related topics.