• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Naked and Afraid

This is a discussion on Naked and Afraid within the Film and Television forums, part of the Off Topic Discussions category; Originally Posted by jmichna Cute little girl : I hadn't seen any of the show yet, and wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the ...

Old 07-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #41
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84966
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichna View Post

Cute little girl:

I hadn't seen any of the show yet, and wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the time.

Until this thread. If they are going to be showing more women like her, sign me up.
MidwestDefenseInstitute is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-22-2013, 03:40 PM   #42
XDTalk Supporter

Member #: 82937
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestDefenseInstitute View Post
I hadn't seen any of the show yet, and wasn't sure if I wanted to spend the time. Until this thread. If they are going to be showing more women like her, sign me up.
Last night Discovery was running all the episodes in rerun and I had the chance to DVR them. The girl shown above ^^^ was cute and an awesome survivalist. You'd be lucky to be stranded with her and her survival skills and knowledge. And the guy with her was a total wuss. I felt sorry for her that she had to put up with his crap.
Facilitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:44 PM   #43
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 91863
Quote:
Originally Posted by DD396 View Post
She is. I'd still hit it.
HAHA!
IZ-433 Saiga-12 0 rounds
Ohio CCW
Magicmonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:51 PM   #44
Old Timer

Member #: 60337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Facilitator View Post
Last night Discovery was running all the episodes in rerun and I had the chance to DVR them. The girl shown above ^^^ was cute and an awesome survivalist. You'd be lucky to be stranded with her and her survival skills and knowledge. And the guy with her was a total wuss. I felt sorry for her that she had to put up with his crap.
The guy who's one survival item was goggles, but he had never swam in the ocean before and was too scared to do it?

LOL.

Where did everyone go?
OKcherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 05:59 PM   #45
XDTalk Supporter

Member #: 82937
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKcherokee View Post
The guy who's one survival item was goggles, but he had never swam in the ocean before and was too scared to do it?

LOL.
"Afraid of the sharks"!
Facilitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:16 PM   #46
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 22287
Alison from the Maldive island episode is attractive too and she was also the better half of that pairing when it came to survival. Now I just need to figure out how to get my wife to wear a palm leaf halter top for some role play.
Wild Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 09:39 PM   #47
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 12586
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Rice View Post
The teaser/preview for tonight's show has a long-haired Tarzan male, maternal looking female, mutual attraction, spooning activity, flash river flooding, a falling tree, an underwater accident, the male hauled out on a stretcher, and a tearful lone female. Should be interesting to watch.
Well...one thing I have learned

NEVER EVER EVER drink water w/o purifying it (aka boiling or chemical) Seems every guy that thought he would "risk it" and suck down some water end up getting the matawhachi flying drizzles or so sick they had to haul his stupid butt off on a stretcher...

Last episode girl wasn't unattractive, kinda thick, like cowgirl thick...but knew what she was doing...

At least they are sticking with the theme, she is naked, he is afraid (seems like the guys are made out to be jackasses while the girls "save the day"
‎"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!" - Sam Houston
"quo vadis"
AwPhuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:04 PM   #48
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 51035
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Rice View Post
Alison from the Maldive island episode is attractive too and she was also the better half of that pairing when it came to survival.
Yeah, the surfer chick has a cute butt.
Nacho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #49
XDTalk Supporter

Member #: 90088
Well I did not want to be the 1st to say it but now that something has been said my comment upon seeing this week's girl was "holy crap she is fat!" as i almost fell off the couch. All the others have been fairly good looking and not over weight. YMMV but skinny "Iggy Pop" meets "Amazon Beast", she is 6'4", didn't really make this episode all that interesting for me.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem.
Ronald Reagan's 1st Inaugural Address Jan 20, 1981
WoodBurner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:41 PM   #50
XDTalk 100 Member

Member #: 84966
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwPhuch View Post
At least they are sticking with the theme, she is naked, he is afraid (seems like the guys are made out to be jackasses while the girls "save the day"
I think I have a plausible explanation outside of it being the producers/writers fault.

Consider the average male vs the average female in terms of who would apply to be in this show.

Very few women would have an interest. And as a result, they WILL have good skills.

On the other hand, lots of men would love to have a chance to be stuck in the middle of nowhere with an attractive, naked woman. Quite a good deal more of them will apply, which means you'll end up with some skilled at survival and some not so much. And quite a few jackasses who know little about real survival.

Just some of my thoughts on it.
MidwestDefenseInstitute is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Off Topic Discussions » Film and Television

Search tags for this page

laura zerra unblurred

laura zerra unblurred pics
laura zerra uncut

naked and afraid

naked and afraid girls
naked and afraid no blur
naked and afraid show unblurred
naked and afraid tv show unblurred pictures

naked and afraid unblurred

naked and afraid unblurred photos

naked and afraid uncensored

naked and afraid uncensored pics
naked and afraid uncensored pictures
naked and afraid uncut
naked and afraid unedited
nakes and afraid tv show unblurred pictures
Click on a term to search for related topics.