• Gallery
  • Social Groups
  • Search
  • Today's Posts
  • Mark Forums Read
  • Register
  • Advertise

Naked and Afraid

This is a discussion on Naked and Afraid within the Film and Television forums, part of the Off Topic Discussions category; i want to see someone drink their own urine....

Old 07-19-2013, 11:19 AM   #31
XDTalk 4K Member

Member #: 51035
i want to see someone drink their own urine.
Nacho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-19-2013, 11:41 AM   #32
Old Timer

Member #: 22547
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by agould27 View Post
I finally got caught up on the s

DVR. Where are they getting these guys? The guy in Panamá couldn't survive jack alone. He was scared of everything and a tot douche. They guy from the jungle is a total pyscho. I thought I was going to witness a murder a tine or two. The women seem to be the toughest so far to me....
Agree: Panama guy a wuss... he's a book survivalist... he read all about surviving, so he's an expert!

If we are thinking about the same jungle episode, then, yes, the jungle guy is a psycho...

I also agree, the women seem to be better overall at this game... I also think they are getting short-shrifted when the "after" ratings scores are adjusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfontes View Post
i want to see someone drink their own urine.
And I want to see more gals like Laura Zerra:

"The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions."
- Daniel Webster, statesman and senator (1782-1852)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic."
- Unknown

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
NRA Life Member 153120629
jmichna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #33
Old Timer

Member #: 60337
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichna View Post
Agree: Panama guy a wuss... he's a book survivalist... he read all about surviving, so he's an expert!

If we are thinking about the same jungle episode, then, yes, the jungle guy is a psycho...

There were a few minutes there when I thought he was going to lose it and do something bad.

Where did everyone go?
OKcherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:00 PM   #34
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 22287
At first I was a little critical of the show as it seemed like the producers were intentionally showing the men in a bad light, to counter viewer's preconceived notions that males are tougher in survival situations and thus gin up interest as the women prove to be superior. But if you watch several episodes, the men tend to make rash decisions or rush headlong into trouble, perhaps to show off and look like the hero or protector of the woman. A good example is the Maldives island episode. The male got sunburned so bad the first day that he was laying on his back for 5 days, yet the woman had skills, weaving hats sun shades and shelters, getting them both coconut water, killing an eel, etc. She actually trained and prepared herself in a similar tropical environment. I was very impressed with her. It seems like the keys to success are planning, endurance, experience, and cooperation. Machismo and brute strength are not that useful. Great show!
Wild Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:11 AM   #35
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 54278
Yup that's him, when he started talking about nobody would care if he died, I lost all respect.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 928
Old 07-20-2013, 09:08 AM   #36
XDTalk 10K Member

Member #: 16502
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmichna View Post

I also agree, the women seem to be better overall at this game... I also think they are getting short-shrifted when the "after" ratings scores are adjusted

And I want to see more gals like Laura Zerra:

Yes, she is a hottie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

US Army 2005 - 2014
Kimber Series I Compact Aluminum - My Carry
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 post(s).

NRA Life Member
SAF Defenders Club Life Membership
AZCDL Life Membership

IN HELPDESK WE TRUST #2

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here!"

Capt. John Parker, Lexington militia
ArmyGuy45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:03 PM   #37
XDTalk 1K Member

Member #: 22287
The teaser/preview for tonight's show has a long-haired Tarzan male, maternal looking female, mutual attraction, spooning activity, flash river flooding, a falling tree, an underwater accident, the male hauled out on a stretcher, and a tearful lone female. Should be interesting to watch.
Wild Rice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 06:56 PM   #38
Old Timer

Member #: 71862
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyGuy45 View Post
Yes, she is a hottie.
Agreed. Tomboys are the best, especially when good-looking.
Old 07-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #39
Old Timer

Member #: 22547
Borneo Summary (spoiler alert)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Rice View Post
The teaser/preview for tonight's show has a long-haired Tarzan male, maternal looking female, mutual attraction, spooning activity, flash river flooding, a falling tree, an underwater accident, the male hauled out on a stretcher, and a tearful lone female. Should be interesting to watch.
Idiot Tarzan-wannabe 'Puma' drinks un-purified/un-boiled water, develops any one of a handful of tropical diseases (e.g., potentially cholera, malaria, typhus, dengue, etc.) and needs to be hospitalized when he starts to hallucinate sans drugs and his fever spikes at 105-106°F... drinking that water then hiding what he did from his partner... moronic "survival" decision. Gal is marginally better at survival, lasts another week without the idiot, then loneliness/depression finally overcomes and she taps out on Day 18.

"The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions."
- Daniel Webster, statesman and senator (1782-1852)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
- James Madison, Federalist No. 10
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic."
- Unknown

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
NRA Life Member 153120629
jmichna is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:50 PM   #40
XDTalk 500 Member

Member #: 77463
Yeah, absolutely love the show. Haven't seen the most recent one yet. Justwatched the island one where the guy got sun burnt.
Butterface is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source! » Off Topic Discussions » Film and Television

Search tags for this page

laura zerra unblurred

laura zerra uncut

naked and afraid

naked and afraid tv show unblurred pictures

naked and afraid unblurred

naked and afraid unblurred photos

naked and afraid uncensored

naked and afraid uncensored pics
naked and afraid uncut
naked and afraid unedited
nakes and afraid tv show unblurred pictures
nakned and afraid unblurred
Click on a term to search for related topics.